StudentsReview ™ :: Pennsylvania State University - Education Quality Ratings

School of InformationB
UndecidedC-
Video/MediaA-

Against similar schools
Education Quality compared with similar schools in class.

Pennsylvania State University
Average of All Schools
 B
Average of schools in class

Harvard University
 A
Stanford University
Columbia University in the City of New York

Quotes touching on Education Quality

“... I suggest going elsewhere, although, it is cheap for in state residents and the education itself is pretty darn good, but you need to be a happy...”

“... ) I would have changed to Education (one reputable college at Penn State - yes, Penn State may actually be good for something ...”

“... What kind of quality of education is this ...”

“... The quality of education is terrible ...”

“... If you are self-motivated, you can get a good education here, but don't expect to be more than a number ...”

“... This was probably the worst campus for student life and quality of education ...”

“... Thoroughly embarrassed by the completely failure of the university to deal with the worst scandal in higher education history ...”

“... If you're coming to penn state simply for education ...”

“... Whether in-state or out, it's a bargain education and the faculty is very good ...”

“... Penn State offers Engineering Students a quality education, from an accomplished engineering staff ...”

“... a) I want a great education and reputation for a low price, at a research oriented school ...”

“... I am recieving a top notch engineering education, with less loans to pay off ...”

“... The professors are or can be quite challenging, the atmosphere is intriguing and the surroundings reminds me of my parents town in Italy "bea...”

“... Well rounded education overall at Penn State ...”

“... For students interested in a quality education, this is a great University ...”

“... The level of education is excellent although I learnt mostly outside of classroom ...”

“... I highly recommend PSU to any student seeking a quality education (and name-recognition) for a good price ...”

“... The education classes at Penn State are excellent ...”

“... My advice would be to join as many organizations as possible and put your best effort into your education here and you will do well in life ...”

“... Penn State is a great education if you make the most out of what the school has to offer ...”

“... I would recommend this school to any person that wants to get a good college experience and a good college education ...”

“... Honestly it is a great school where you can get an amazing education ...”

“... The education you receive at Penn State is world renowned ...”

“... I would highly recommend it to anyone, especially people in the education field ...”

“... I received an excellent education ...”

“... I did have a few gen education classes that were large like a film class but I did not care about that, and even in very large classes you can a...”

“... I met wonderful people, got a quality education, and developed into who I am today ...”

“... I wish I would have majored in something useful - at least pursued a specific degree (such as engineering, accounting) instead of a general educat...”

“... In hs I was surrounded by complete morons and in jc I was surrounded by ppl who did not take education as seriously as I did ...”

“... It was not unusual to sit in a general education class next to a student smelling of gin ...”

“... Penn State is definately a great value for any In-State student, given the great reputation that it has around the country, its alumni network...”

“... If you are the type of student who needs individual attention and likes to ask questions during a class and have it answered immediately you will...”

“... The next topic is education ...”

“... I believe that I received an excellent education, and as a Schreyer Honors College scholar, I had many learning opportunities both inside and ou...”

“... If you want a quality education, I would suggest you avoid Penn State ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Programs