StudentsReview ™ :: Philadelphia University - Campus Aesthetics Ratings

PreMed and MedicalA+
PsychologyA-
School of InformationA

Against similar schools
Campus Aesthetics compared with similar schools in class.

Philadelphia University
 A-
Average of All Schools
 B
Average of schools in class

Harvard University
 C+
Loyola Marymount University
 A

Quotes touching on Campus Aesthetics

“... Do not let the pretty campus and the embellished lies told to you during a tour influence your decision to come here ...”

“... No campus life ...”

“... It makes me feel very unsafe that some stranger can call me and know my name and where I am on campus ...”

“... dont try to do anything important on campus, if you need assistance in trying to get anything done ...”

“... Social life around campus is lacking ...”

“... Like i said, i live a damn long bus ride away, so i'm stuck here on this campus 247, forced to deal with this people ...”

“... Another major downside is campus life ...”

“... I tried to look on the bright side and told myself it was a gorgeous campus (which it is), smaller class sizes would be better, living in a dorm ...”

“... Philadelphia University was my first choice after seeing the campus tours and I would never think of transfering out ...”

“... I live at home so I don't have to deal with the housing policies (quite shitty as i understand them) or the lacking on-campus nightlife ...”

“... I found having a car helpful if you want to spend time in Philly and you do have to be careful when off of campus ...”

“... My mom made me go to an open house and I unexpectedly started to like the campus more and more ...”

“... Beyond the campus being absolutely gorgeous and natural, the people here are really incredible, and very sweet ...”

“... However, the university doesnt make good use of its funds to make the campus better ...”

“... T he campus is so-so ...”

“... Positives: -Campus is beautiful (one of the deciding factors in why I came here) -Most teachers are very helpful if you ask for help or if y...”

“... Lastly, why care about how pretty the campus is ...”

“... The best thing about this school is the location, its about a 30minute bus ride to downtown, there is a train station not too far from campus, an...”

“... Me and my friends seem to be the only African Americans on campus ...”

“... If you come vist this school and see that the campus is very unlively believe me it is like that all the time and wont get better ...”

“... The campus is beautiful, it is what attracts most to the school ...”

“... I was lured to the beautiful campus because of my interests in architecture and fashion design ...”

“... I like the campus ...”

“... I would like to start by saying that PhilaU is a great school for someone who wants individual attention and to walk around a campus that is beau...”

“... Things you NEED to know about PhilaU: The main majors are Architecture, Fashion Design/FIM, and Integrative Design This is a DESIGN school, NO...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Grounds