StudentsReview ™ :: The University of Pittsburgh Pittsburgh Campus - Education Quality Ratings

University of Delaware -- Newark, DE

UndecidedC+
Urban PlanningA-
Video/MediaA

Against similar schools
Education Quality compared with similar schools in class.

University of Pittsburgh Pittsburgh Campus
Average of All Schools
 B
Average of schools in class

Harvard University
University of Connecticut
University of California Berkeley
 A-

Quotes touching on Education Quality

“... If that's what you're in to, you will have a great time and get a pretty decent education in the process ...”

“... Based on my experience, I think prospective college students could get a better education and more rewarding overall college experience somewhere ...”

“... You can probably get a pretty decent education at this place if you can wade through all of the crap that comes with lower-level courses, but I ...”

“... I now understand what a college education can be and how bad Pitt really is ...”

“... Instead of investing in an education to gain some knowledge about the subject, its about worthless memorization, and just getting those credits ....”

“... Great scholarships, great people, and a great education ...”

“... It is very challenging but I feel that I am getting a very good education ...”

“... The school's education is great, the people are wonderful, I have made the best friends of my life here and I wouldn't trade a moment of it ...”

“... I recommend any city school for people looking to advance their cultural understanding of the world, and that look to do educational fun activiti...”

“... Socialize, study, go to cultural/educational events, lectures, etc ...”

“... This school won't hand you a good education ...”

“... I was a serious student , not interested in partying, and I believe Pitt provided me with a rich and valuable education ...”

“... This is a large school so you have to be proactive about your education and come talk to your teachers and sit up front ...”

“... This school is a great value for the level of education that one receives ...”

“... The education received is well worth the affordable price paid, especially if you can get a scholarship ...”

“... I enjoyed my major classes more than the general education classes ...”

“... This is a fantastic university, especially for those who look to an education as a way of learning, and not just a way to get to the next leve...”

“... I have learned that Pitt has many distinguished scholars in educational research, linguistics and language acquisition/education ...”

“... Not only did I get a quality education; I received an ethical education ...”

“... But if you want more out of your education than that, Pitt has every opportunity you could ever want ...”

“... TAs in the Philosophy dept are extremely good students for the reason above, and you'll get a very fine education, superior to that of - probabl...”

“... The University of Pittsburgh is a great place to get an education ...”

“... I have enjoyed my time here thoroughly and got an excellent education to boot ...”

“... of Pitt engineering school for any other school - I'm 100% happy with the education I received ...”

“... I primarily transferred from a community college to Pitt so I could look better on transcripts to transfer out of state after a year; but I did u...”

“... This school has taught me that you NEED to study AHEAD OF TIME, and that there is simply no easy way out when it comes to a good education ...”

“... You get what you pay for at Pitt, a second-rate education on a second-rate campus, but also at a second-rate price ; ...”

“... Educationally, they are heavily focused on research but that is quite typical of a university of this size ...”

“... I lost a good semester of education to poor advising ...”

“... Quality education is best found in the sciences and philosophy/history department ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Programs