StudentsReview ™ :: Roger Williams University - Education Quality Ratings

PsychologyB-
Public HealthD-
UndecidedF

Against similar schools
Education Quality compared with similar schools in class.

Roger Williams University
Average of All Schools
 B
Average of schools in class

University of Massachusetts Amherst
Yale University
Cornell University
Stanford University

Quotes touching on Education Quality

“... that it may be a small school, but atleast I'm going to get a great education and have a great time, I mean ...”

“... 9, I went else were, and got the education that I needed to make a living 100% from art ...”

“... Nobody on campus has the slightest shred of common sense, a majority of the students are only at school because their parents are forcing them to ...”

“... My classmates are alcholics, drug addicts, and creeps who do not take education seriously ...”

“... it gets frustrating when you are trying to take your education seriously ...”

“... Most of the students who go there are rich white idiots, and the RWU knows that- thats why they charge a fucking $40k tuition for the most terrib...”

“... If you want a real education, I'd suggest that you find a different school ...”

“... The only upside is the education ...”

“... If your rich and you want to get a college degree with no passion and you just like fitting in instead of being interestingly individual this ...”

“... Since graduating, I realized that I got a great education at RWU because I put in the effort ...”

“... I feel that the education that I obtained from Roger Williams University was extremely beneficial to my career ...”

“... If you want a quality science education ...”

“... It is a beautiful campus to continue your education ...”

“... I went to college to get a great education so I could make a nice living doing something I love to do ...”

“... The English and Education departments were wonderful ...”

“... Besides this, for the educational and professional value, I would return ...”

“... My focus was my education and the small classes, faculty attention and the administration helped me every bit of the way ...”

“... The education here is better than people give it credit for ...”

“... …My education professors have been amazing ...”

“... The liberal arts education I recieved at RWU was of great benefit ...”

“... The education is ok, the bureaucracy was terrible ...”

“... aside from social environment, the education is lacking unless you are in law, architecture, communications, and marine bio ...”

“... If you go here, you are paying for a less than community college education, in which you will be surrounded by dumb, underachieving people ...”

“... I don't know about the educational services that the school provide, but as far as the technical services (financial aid, housing, admissions, et...”

“... On here, you'll get a lot of jaded people from the business school that think they know everything about post-secondary education ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Programs