StudentsReview ™ :: California State Polytechnic University Pomona - Education Quality Ratings

California State Polytechnic University Pomona

PsychologyA-
SociologyC
UndecidedC

Against similar schools
Education Quality compared with similar schools in class.

California State Polytechnic University Pomona
 B
Average of All Schools
 B
Average of schools in class

Stanford University
Yale University
University of Southern California
Princeton University

Quotes touching on Education Quality

“... But you will have lots of oppertunity to take the endless general education that you thought you already completed when you transfered to the sc...”

“... Growing up in California I always heard about how good Cal Poly was, but my education took me to the Nothwest "Portland OR and Moscow, ID ...”

“... This school is a huge waste of time and money if you actually want an education ...”

“... Educationally speaking, I feel I got a decent education ...”

“... For without the education they freely gave, I'd probably still be working at Costco ...”

“... I manage customer support, education, and consulting services in the region and a team of customer engineers and systems engineers delivering the...”

“... Bottom line: A great bargain of an education can be had here if you can get in ...”

“... Great education for cost of a Cal state U ...”

“... " As in, most of the students don't like it here, but they realize that their education is probably better and their classes are harder and they a...”

“... I really enjoy going to class because of the positive learning environment, the campus is gorgeous, and I believe that I'm getting an excellent ...”

“... But this should not be a reason to blame the university, students could be more proactive and take control of thier own career in both higher edu...”

“... I received a first class education at Cal Poly for a bargain price ...”

“... Though at times I don't enjoy it, I can see a dramatic difference from the level of education I'm receiving ...”

“... Cal Poly Pomona offered a great value for the education I am receiving ...”

“... I got my moneys worth out of that education ...”

“... Cal poly pomona wastes your time by making you take a 3rd year of GE (general education) ...”

“... I do feel the quality of education went down even as I was attending, largely due to the politics of the university ...”

“... The value of education is one of life’s most cherished experiences and so my advice is go out there and explore it while you are able ...”

“... Cal Poly Pomona offered me a chance for a great education and I'm glad I took my path through Cal Poly ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Programs