StudentsReview ™ :: Texas State University San Marcos - Education Quality Ratings

University of Texas -- Austin, TX

Social WorkA
SociologyA-
UndecidedA

Against similar schools
Education Quality compared with similar schools in class.

Texas State University San Marcos
Average of All Schools
 B
Average of schools in class

Texas Tech University
Stanford University
 A-
University of Southern California

Quotes touching on Education Quality

“... I applied here because I thought I would at least be provided with an education similar to UT or A&M ...”

“... what I received from this university is a lack of difficulty in any courses, an excused laziness on behalf of the faculty and students, and my ow...”

“... The quality of the education here is simply ridiculous ...”

“... All in all, I would say if you want to expand your intellect, and if you genuinely care about your education and success, go elsewhere ...”

“... You will never find success in any field (save education or criminal justice) ...”

“... I have thoroughly enjoyed my educational experience at SWT ...”

“... Nevertheless, this school is awesome and I would and do reccomend anyone who is interested in getting a well rounded education, and having fun i...”

“... As far as i am concerned, it is the best education for a reasonable price in the state ...”

“... In the years since, I've been grateful for the quality of education and the fact that TxSt prepared me well for graduate school (I have an MS in...”

“... I think that Texas State is the perfect environment for people seeking a higher degree education, especially for people who are considered "non-t...”

“... Excellent education in architecture, engineering, business and science colleges ...”

“... So stop being so close minded and do what you came to do which was GET AN EDUCATION ...”

“... The English department, foreign language department, and education school (I spent most of my time in those courses) all had solid, devoted, ...”

“... If you want to get a full, well-rounded education, party and meet hot, intelligent women in bikinis and party with them , you are in the right pl...”

“... Basically, I got a great education, had amazing professors who really cared, spent my free time swimming in a pristine river, ate a ton of the b...”

“... Half of my profs also teach at UT so I am getting the same education for far less money ...”

“... It's pretty annoying that people are badmouthing Texas State and discussing how it doesn't give you a good education ...”

“... The school doesn't carry a lot of prestige or provide a particularly good education, but it's not a bad school ...”

“... The quality of ones college education depends obviously on the student ...”

“... Many students here are supposedly educational or teaching majors ...”

“... I do wish that the School of Education had taken more of an interest in me as I prepared for my teaching career ...”

“... The education department has been excellent ...”

“... We have an amazing criminal justice program, a renowned physical therapy school and education department, and a good communication department .....”

Ranking Similar Schools by Programs