StudentsReview ™ :: Texas A & M University College Station - Education Quality Ratings

Texas A&M International University -- Laredo, TX

School of InformationA+
Social WorkA
SociologyB

Against similar schools
Education Quality compared with similar schools in class.

Texas A & M University College Station
Average of All Schools
 B
Average of schools in class

Harvard University
Texas Tech University
University of North Texas
Stanford University
University of Southern California
University of California Berkeley
New York University

Quotes touching on Education Quality

“... It was not the school for me, but I got the education I needed out of it ...”

“... I had the experience of receiving a great education from the lectures but my grades don't reflect it ...”

“... UT could care less if you do their traditions, they are just content to give you an education ...”

“... Education: At the business schoolthey try to scare you that your classes are going to be hard but in reality if you just keep up with the class...”

“... School spirit (aka football/other sports to some degree) are deemed more significant than education ...”

“... The school overall is fantastic, a great education for the price (for in state students) ...”

“... But education quality is just another story ...”

“... The education I am recieving is incredible ...”

“... I am completely content with my decision to come to Texas A&M Universtiy and feel that it has helped to better appreciate the quality of higher ed...”

“... Texas A&M University is an outstanding educational institution ...”

“... Don't be turned off by the military approach to education ...”

“... i entered A&M as a math major and changed to middle school math education because the education program underwent a major makeover and it's SO MU...”

“... Before graduation, I participated in summer work for the Natural Resource Conservation Agency (formerly known as the Soil Conservation Service)...”

“... All in all, A&M is not for everyone, but I think it offers a great education and wonderful traditions for anyone who wants to open themselves to ...”

“... As for the education, anything other than Liberal Arts is excellent ...”

“... The education is top notch if you stay out of the larger classes which can get a bit mindless ...”

“... the "other education") ...”

“... As for education, I received a stellar one, but this is something that will depend on the student's ability and motivation ...”

“... The education was top notch, but the combination of academics, leadership, and ethics that are worked into the whole education experience makes ...”

“... As for the education I found it top notch ...”

“... No matter what people say about how "cool" or "intellectual" their college is, at the end of the day, it's all about whether I'm enjoying myself ...”

“... I got a great education and would go back to do it all over again ...”

“... We're a big Aggie family focused on our education, making life long friends and keeping traditions ...”

“... Above all, you get a fantastic education and opportunities to prove yourself at work ...”

“... My education at TAMU has been a benefit in the sense that name recognition of the university is extremely high within the borders of Texas and I ...”

“... Texas A&M University is honestly a great academic institution, but do not confuse this with education or culture ...”

“... Let me start off by saying that Texas A&M is a top notch university in terms of education I am very pleased how hard the instructors push you ...”

“... Being in a VERY small major (Meteorology has about 20-25 seniors right now), I have gotten the best education that I could possibly dream of ...”

“... I would suggest that students follow the instructional nature of an A&M undergraduate degree with a more general and well rounded graduate e...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Programs