StudentsReview ™ :: Liberty University - Education Quality Ratings

Public HealthB
Religion/ReligiousB+
UndecidedC+

Against similar schools
Education Quality compared with similar schools in class.

Average of All Schools
 B
Average of schools in class

Harvard University
Princeton University
University of California Berkeley
Yale University
New York University
Cornell University
Virginia Commonwealth University

Quotes touching on Education Quality

“... I don't mean to to trivialize what you can gain from a Liberty education, or to denigrate the personal growth I know some people have experience...”

“... However, if you are seeking any other career and expect an education that will give you the best opportunities in your field, please do not pay t...”

“... The education was not bad, if you are open minded enough to separate some wheat from the chaff ...”

“... Manyy of the seniors have been so guarded throughout their education from High School through College that they won't know how to deal with real...”

“... Don't get me wrong, it's not quite as bad as PCC or BJU, but unless you are willing to hang up your beliefs for 4 years in order to get a mediocr...”

“... I went to LU with really high expectations, as I am a Christian and was looking forward to a Christian-themed education ...”

“... This college boasts that it provides "Christ" centered education ...”

“... OKAY, this school is an absoulute, absolute DISGRACE to higher education ...”

“... so the quality of education is greatly lacking ...”

“... Seriously guys, if you want a challenging education that will get you places, go to a northeastern school, not some run-down, horribly educated,...”

“... I had chose seminary but reverted to my original plan of education ...”

“... I came here for the sole purpose of going hey, I wanna go to a nice private school, get a good education, then book it to medical school ...”

“... the education is very bias with an extreme Christan point of view ...”

“... So, my advice, if you want a good solid college education in the sciences, go to another college (like Virginia Tech) ...”

“... The quality of education suffers drastically ...”

“... Finally I was so fed up I applied to graduate with an associate degree in General Education while being 60K in the hole ...”

“... for BUSINESS EDUCATION ...”

“... I can't stress this enough, you will get a far better education at a state school and the cost is far less ...”

“... I suppose I can't say much about the educational aspect/financial aid/ etc ...”

“... The academics are great once your done with GE, the General Education is awful ...”

“... I feel my education was competitive, and I had no problems gaining admittance into the Master's program of my choice ...”

“... it is a valuable education that focuses not only on academics (the LU debate team has been #1 in the country for years, beating schools like Harv...”

“... I have a blast here and am also getting a very good education in nursing nationally known for the quality of the students ...”

“... Liberty is not for everyone, but it's a wonderful school and gave me an incredible education ...”

“... They have worked hard to get one of the best faculties in the nation, and it shows in the quality of education they market ...”

“... Its a good school educationally ...”

“... For a faith-based, holistic education with strong clinical emphasis, this program CANNOT be beat ...”

“... LU compared VERY favorably to the education my older two sons got ...”

“... The coursework is well done, the professors are very helpful and professional, and the quality of education is outstanding ...”

“... A bright christian student who is looking to learn more about the Lord and make some great friends while getting a great education ...”

“... It's really cool to be a part of a Private Christian University where the athletics, environment, and education are all exceptional ...”

“... I would highly recommend Liberty to anyone considering continuing their education online ...”

“... They care about your grades and they care about the quality of education they give ...”

“... Some people on here have complained about different issues, but let me just say, if you go to a Christian university then expect to get a Christ...”

“... I've attended Liberty for a year now and I have received a great education ...”

“... The education you receive here goes far beyond the classroom, and professors encourage that ...”

“... I believe education is what you put in int ...”

“... I have enjoyed most of my classes and I am getting the education I wanted ...”

“... Get out and have fun, College isnt just an education, its also about getting life experience ...”

“... The University is true to its standards- if you are a sold out Christian believer who is concerned with excellence in worship and quality educati...”

“... I learned a lot, was taught some very good lessons on how to be disciplined and organized and overall very grateful for my undergrad education ....”

“... If you want a christian education it is great ...”

“... Taking my education desires and concerns to God in prayer, thankfully, He guided straight to Liberty University, where I eventually received bot...”

“... I could have received an education of an equal or greater caliber at many other schools for a MUCH lower tuition ...”

“... I was brought up in a very religious household and wanted to come here to have a top-notch education amid like-minded people ...”

“... He will say he wants a quality education but it will always be secondary to hitting his student recruitment goals ...”

“... If you're interested in law, seminary, nursing, education or ministry and you're a commited Christian, this is the place for you ...”

“... I loved Liberty and would not trade the education or experience there for anything in the world ...”

“... You will get the education you put into it ...”

“... Great school though if you just want a solid christian education though ...”

“... Over all the education was excellent, the only downside to education was several professors spend more time bashing denominations not baptist; (tw...”

“... All but one other college was not built on a faith based education system ...”

“... This has nothing to do with my reading to date for this course, so I am getting the vibe that any more education here will mean continued resear...”

“... It hasn't really hurt me, I think most employers now are just looking to see what education you have ...”

“... Other than that Liberty is a very good way to go for distance education and is reasonably priced ...”

“... Yes, the price can be step, but it's not the price that matters but the education and for my degree, LU is the best place for ME ...”

“... If you value your time, money and education do yourself a favor and do not attend Liberty University Online ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Programs