StudentsReview ™ :: Longwood University - Education Quality Ratings

Social WorkA+
SociologyA-
UndecidedA-

Against similar schools
Education Quality compared with similar schools in class.

Longwood University
Average of All Schools
 B
Average of schools in class

Radford University
Old Dominion University
Harvard University
Christopher Newport University

Quotes touching on Education Quality

“... My major is education because I knew that this is what I wanted to do since I was a child, most of the students enrolled in Longwood are educati...”

“... For every one student generally invested in their education, there are three who just want to coast ...”

“... As for the education aspect, the teachers have all been really friendly and accessible in my experience ...”

“... She took the time to find my address and send me a nice note to encourage me as I continued my education ...”

“... The best majors are: Business, Education, and Biology ...”

“... Once I applied myself and got to know my professors I was able to get all I needed from the educational experience ...”

“... The education and value-added experience results are products of your efforts and actions ...”

“... I think the quality of the education program has been superior to most other schools' programs ...”

“... If someone wants to party, create a social network of adolescent exuberance, they should begin their undergraduate education at a community colle...”

“... I know that college is supposed to be about education, but some entertainment every now then isn't too much to ask ...”

“... Most of the people at the school are female, Caucasian, education majors ...”

“... Everyone is basically an education major ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Programs