StudentsReview ™ :: The University of Virginia - Education Quality Ratings

SociologyB+
UndecidedA-
Urban PlanningA

Against similar schools
Education Quality compared with similar schools in class.

University of Virginia
Average of All Schools
 B
Average of schools in class

Harvard University
Stanford University
Brown University
 A

Quotes touching on Education Quality

“... I only share with you my own personal experience--four years as an undergraduate student, through the School of Engineering and Applied Sciences,...”

“... I feel that my education would have been better if I had went else where ...”

“... The students here are very high caliber, and have only five things in their life and that is money, family, partying, Christianity, and education...”

“... You can get a great education and have a good experience here but I wish I'd gone elsewhere ...”

“... I think it was a wonderful place that provided an excellent education ...”

“... high-quality education if you can get in ...”

“... I can honestly say with no reservations that I would not want to be rowing or receiving my education elsewhere ...”

“... My education at the University of Virginia is paramount in my career and in my development as a person ...”

“... Casteen III has placed a significant emphasis on the quality of undergraduate education at U ...”

“... All of the departments are strong for UNDERGRAD education ...”

“... UVA offers wonderful opportunities to receive a complete education ...”

“... Both the education in the classroom (which is intimidating in lower-level intro classes, but becomes more intimate and unbelievably invaluable...”

“... If you want a smaller school, but inexpensive, but still incredible education, go two hours east to W&M ...”

“... I'm not sure exactly why that irritates me; I suppose I don't like to think of UVa as being second-fiddle to anyone, because I've been so please...”

“... Good education, great people ...”

“... The campus is beautiful, the social scene is fantastic, and the opportunity to receive a great education is tremendous ...”

“... As students at UVa, we are united by a commitment to our education - and by generally honorable, courteous behavior ...”

“... you'll get a top notch education and the opportunity to meet so many new, different kinds of people CONS: -because there is a large student ...”

“... An education is expensive and important ...”

“... It's all about "the illimitable freedom of the human mind," as TJ once said; indeed, your college education is what you make of it ...”

“... I felt cheated in my education as result of the lack of emphasis on teaching in some classes ...”

“... College is never a bad decision but I would advise having some idea of what you are interested in before entering so that you don't end up havin...”

“... I came to college to get an education and am paying $21,000+ to learn, not to be able to drink and have tools in ties hit on me ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Programs