StudentsReview ™ :: Middlebury College - Education Quality Ratings

Social WorkA
SociologyC-
UndecidedA-

Against similar schools
Education Quality compared with similar schools in class.

Middlebury College
Average of All Schools
 B
Average of schools in class

Brown University
 B+
Bowdoin College
 A

Quotes touching on Education Quality

“... So don't come here if you are a minority, or even white middle class, because although the education is adequate (albeit superficial and not very...”

“... I don't think a couple of ignorant a-holes should keep people from different backgrounds from getting a top education ...”

“... I won't lie; you will get an amazing education, meet a handful of amazing people/life-long friends, and you'll do both on a campus that resembles...”

“... The education I received at Middlebury was first rate ...”

“... there is little chance of being bored here but a great chance of a good education ...”

“... And, my brothers went to Duke and Stanford and my parents felt I definitely got the best education because of the community of learning ...”

“... The one academic MEGA-PLUS I can say about my Midd education was that it taught me to write ...”

“... Almost half of the students receive some form of need-based financial assistance to cover their education ...”

“... Middlebury college: good liberal arts education ...”

“... You can even apply skiing or snowboarding to your required physical education credit ...”

“... Also, when my entire family flew from Los Angeles to Vermont to drop me off for my freshman year my classmates whose families were paying for th...”

“... I am sorry that I chose a liberal arts school for my undergraduate education ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Programs