StudentsReview ™ :: The University of Wisconsin Madison - Education Quality Ratings

The University of Wisconsin Madison

SociologyA
UndecidedA-
ZoologyA

Against similar schools
Education Quality compared with similar schools in class.

University of Wisconsin Madison
Average of All Schools
 B
Average of schools in class

Harvard University
University of California Berkeley
Cornell University
Stanford University
Yale University
Princeton University
University of Southern California

Quotes touching on Education Quality

“... Quality of education is so so ...”

“... For most students, this is not a problem, but if you believe a good education cannot be so unless it includes all kinds of people, you will get ...”

“... I'm an education major, and I've decided to leave UW and go to another university because I was not treated like a human being ...”

“... You can get just as good of an education (if not better) at any other university ...”

“... But the reality is it doesn't matter where you go to school, and when you go and try to find a job, your employers probably aren't going to pick ...”

“... The only reason that I'm doing what I'm doing career-wise is because of the solid education I received at UW-Eau Claire ...”

“... However, if you actually want an education, go to a different school that isn't so messed up ...”

“... Though I love Madison dearly, the school is just too big to get a great education, even if you study really hard and get good grades -- it's stil...”

“... For an undergraduate business education, PLEASE do yourself a favor and look elsewhere ...”

“... I will say academic programs like Education and Social work, as well as other low intellect majors are EASY to get above 3 ...”

“... I honestly have never once regretted my decision because I believe a Wisconsin education is just as good as an Ivy League education at a lower pr...”

“... If you want a stellar education, then Madison will give you one on a silver platter ...”

“... Education level is good, great course choices ...”

“... I have attended a few other college's before this and none of them compare to the level of education I have recieved here ...”

“... I think UW-Madison is an amazing deal in terms of education quality and tuition ...”

“... While statistics do not encompass the entirety of a school's eseence they provide a solid foundation on which any type of educational comnparison...”

“... This is a great school - the education is fabulous ...”

“... The workload can be stressful sometimes, but I feel like I'm receiving a great education ...”

“... I was accepted into Columbia university and such elite schools and chose Madison because it is very highly ranked (in some polls even higher tha...”

“... But, I chose to attend here because of great education at even more affordable price ...”

“... I cannot tell you how other think, but I am pretty sure this place has to be most worthy public education in your life ...”

“... The campus and the city of Madison are beautiful, the parties are out control, and the education is top notch ...”

“... I've met some life-long friends here and am receiving a top 25 education for my field of study ...”

“... The education received here is only as good as the amount of work you are willing to put in to your studies ...”

“... I was impressed by the facilities and resources available to students who had the moxie to seek out more than an average education ...”

“... For the amount of money paid as an in-state resident (parents spent way more on my parochial high school’s tuition) you received a really grea...”

“... Do not go there if you desire an education ...”

“... Don't necessarily confuse admission selectivity with quality of education here ...”

“... I know it's cliche, but the most important education really does take place outside of the classroom walls ...”

“... I desired an Organized educational experience AKA "liberal arts college" that would lift me up and not be an exclusive preparation for the "re...”

“... The faculty are for the most part quite focused on what they are doing in terms of research -- often to the point that education is second to re...”

“... But, it sometimes seemed like my classmates were more interested in what party they were attending that weekend than in getting an education (th...”

“... There are plenty of clubs and opportunities for those that are serious about their education ...”

“... The education is good but the way they treat minorities is hideous ...”

“... Quality of education is just below top UC schools and Ivy League schools ...”

“... But, I must admit that for the amount of money spent as an in-state resident I got a good education ...”

“... It was good for the bell curve (if you were taking your education more seriously compared to the rest), but it was rather annoying listening to ...”

“... There are many fine schools - including in the UW system - where this is not the case, and you receive a better education and a better educationa...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Programs