StudentsReview ™ :: Humboldt State University - Education Quality Ratings

PsychologyA-
Social WorkC
UndecidedA

Against similar schools
Education Quality compared with similar schools in class.

Humboldt State University
Average of All Schools
 B
Average of schools in class

University of California Berkeley
San Francisco State University
Harvard University
University of California Santa Cruz

Quotes touching on Education Quality

“... this place will kill what little faith you have in higher US education ...”

“... humboldt and california saved my ass from what was a routine education at a respected but dull and stifling east coast school ...”

“... I did my undergrad work as well as my initial graduate work here, and I plan to return next fall to obtain either my masters or administrative c...”

“... I grew as a person and did get the intellectual stimulation I wanted from an educational experience ...”

“... Many of the science courses took advantage of the abundant natural resources for memorable and educational field trips ...”

“... Let's get one thing out of the way first: The education you will receive at HSU is bar-none superior to everywhere elese ...”

“... If I had applied myself to my studies, I would have gotten a lot more out of the education ...”

“... If you want a small college that offers lots of educational and cultural experiences in a beautiful setting with a liberal minded and accepting...”

“... I got into a more "name" school but decided to go here for my undergraduate education due to the biology department's small size, individual f...”

“... I was not impressed with the liberal arts education offered there ...”

“... There are only a few teachers in the kines department and PAT, the main teacher is awful and should not be allowed to teach - he ruined my educa...”

“... Don't go here unless you are not serious about your education ...”

“... THE SCHOOL: PRO I graduated with my degree in Liberal Studies Elementary Education from HSU in December 2013 ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Programs