StudentsReview ™ :: Stanford University - Education Quality Ratings

Social WorkA+
UndecidedB+
ZoologyA

Against similar schools
Education Quality compared with similar schools in class.

Stanford University
Average of All Schools
 B
Average of schools in class

Harvard University
 A
Columbia University in the City of New York
 B

Quotes touching on Education Quality

“... I hope and assume that there have been major improvements over the past decade(and I anticipate more to come thanks to the generous grant from th...”

“... In addition, take note of people who attended Stanford, and wisely figured out that they didn't need to continue paying Stanford for a lousy educ...”

“... The vast majority of students here do not choose to use the power and influence of their education to advance change, but rather act in insulated...”

“... Vibrant Californian campus combined with the rigor, prestige and enjoyment of a top Ivy-League education in the laid-back californian attitude ...”

“... I love Stanford - best education, best sports, best everything ...”

“... I got a good solid education, though not too broad, as I focused on technical subjects ...”

“... Residential education is more complete than almost any other university ...”

“... The quality of the educational experience there was superb ...”

“... I wanted to attend a university on the West Coast, but I also wanted a first-rate education ...”

“... All I can offer is the observation that some people will not be happy no matter how much opportunity for enrichment, education, and friendship i...”

“... I know that my education is preparing me for life, and though I do find myself struggling, I know I will look back on my days here with nothing b...”

“... Stanford is a place of great educational opportunity ...”

“... Downsides are lots of arrogant and competitive students, faculty more interested in research than teaching, a general focus on graduate and profe...”

“... The campus is beautiful, the atmosphere is relaxed, and the quality of education is top notch ...”

“... I took classes pretty much at will with no planned course of study; and as a result got a 'well-rounded' but shallow education ...”

“... I hold my teenagers to high educational standards, but I don't want them to make the same mistakes ...”

“... I wish I had the confidence then that I do now, since I think I would have gotten more out of it educationally ...”

“... Positive: Residential Education The dorms are great and staff are well-trained to deal with students' emotional and psychological problems ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Programs