StudentsReview ™ :: The University of Southern California - Education Quality Ratings

University of California -- Berkeley, CA

UndecidedA-
Urban PlanningA+
Video/MediaA-

Against similar schools
Education Quality compared with similar schools in class.

University of Southern California
Average of All Schools
 B
Average of schools in class

University of California Berkeley
Cornell University
University of California San Diego
 B

Quotes touching on Education Quality

“... If you care about your education, or do not like living the life of Clueless, then this is NOT the school for you ...”

“... I could get the same kind of education at a state college, minus the crap that Marshall dishes out to its students ...”

“... And I wouldn't care so much if the faculty and education were at least decent, but the classes suck and the teachers would rather you flunk out ....”

“... USC = Mediocre education for a high rip-off price ...”

“... My advise : Go elsewhere for an education ...”

“... Only a few students I know take their education seriously ...”

“... I cant belive im suck here paying an outrageous 36,000 dollars a year on tuition for an education thats mediocre at best ...”

“... Like students and alumns below me stated, USC is such an EXPENSIVE school for such MEDIOCRE education ...”

“... So i canged my major to COMM but now i am so sick of this awful money hungry school that i decided to cut my losses (of 36,000 for one year of tu...”

“... The GE classes are a ploy for money, I am all for a well-rounded education, but if that was what they really wanted then they would have allowed...”

“... law school, med school) or graduate school to further their education ...”

“... USC is an over-priced institute for mediocre education ...”

“... If you intend to pursue a whatsoever intellectually stimulating education, run as far away from USC as you possibly can ...”

“... I was a student at USC as within the Education department ...”

“... My general education classes were all huge lectures, and with the exclusion of maybe one or two all of them were taught in a relatively superfici...”

“... All interaction done through TAs since they're the ones grading everything so forget about personal education ...”

“... This is in line with a broader trend in higher education, so you will probably find that in most schools ...”

“... I've worked with people with Ivy League degrees and they don't seem to have higher levels of education ...”

“... To me that is the power of an 'SC education that you just don't get at other schools and people from other schools just don't get ...”

“... In five years I received a great education, lifelong friends, and unforgettable memories that I will carry with me for the rest of my life ...”

“... I wanted a school that was spirited, provided a solid education, valued me as an individual, and set me up for excellent career oppportunitites ....”

“... yet he just wrapped up his graduate education at ucla's prestigious anderson school of biz ...”

“... Whatever your major, you are safe knowing that you will get a top notch education ...”

“... I felt the school combined an excellent educational environment along with many campus and community activities ...”

“... The education I received at USC is nothing but exceptional ...”

“... The University of Southern California offers a topnotch undergraduate education ...”

“... USC aims to teach you how to think critically and creatively, so make sure you are someone who wants that sort of education ...”

“... Education: They really challenge you ...”

“... But if you're an undergrad I really don't think it matters, you get out of your education what you put in which is true for any college you go to...”

“... But if you put yourself out there and take an active interest in your education, chances are you'll graduate with high honors and higher confiden...”

“... I see the education here more on the vocational side, teaching you skills to get to work immediately post-grad with a perfect balance of human...”

“... USC is a lot of fun and educational - both of what you want ...”

“... So while USC might claim that undergraduate education is its first priority in its strategic plan (and it is), the same doesn't hold true for ma...”

“... You can't slip anything past the professors and if you care at all about your education, you appreciate that ...”

“... Overall I would highly recommend this school to anybody who is looking for a great educational experience and a fun time in a great place like LA...”

“... When I graduated from high school, I had to decide between USC and Berkeley as my undergrad education ...”

“... Do not become distracted by amenities that will not help your education (ie football, greeks etc ...”

“... If I wanted an average education I would have gone to some nameless school and saved thousands of dollars ...”

“... On the other hand, my Gender Studies (General Education) class was really interesting and engaging, but most of the students in it were takign it...”

“... USC is diverse, and this quality adds to the educational environment ...”

“... Now, I'm a bit older and after spending some time in the service and in community college, I can say with all honesty that the University of Sout...”

“... If you are like me and don't need to prove you can time manage, don't care much about working the system, don't care about your social life an...”

“... USC is an excellent school for education, but be wary of the social scene ...”

“... Save you dough and pass on this over-priced, ivy league wanna-be school and go to an establishment where you WILL get a better education (Cali...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Programs