StudentsReview ™ :: The University of Colorado Boulder - Education Quality Ratings

The University of Colorado Boulder

Social WorkC+
SociologyC+
UndecidedC+

Against similar schools
Education Quality compared with similar schools in class.

University of Colorado Boulder
Average of All Schools
 B
Average of schools in class

University of California Berkeley
University of California Los Angeles
University of Southern California
Harvard University
Stanford University
University of California Santa Barbara
University of Colorado Denver

Quotes touching on Education Quality

“... School spirit was nice until I realized that the university was sacrificing the reputation of my education to accomodate the football team's sat...”

“... If you want a more personal and educational experience this is not it ...”

“... The education certainly isn't worth $30k a year (out of state) ...”

“... Of course, there are the smart kids (one of my classmates got accepted to grad school at Berkley, MIT and Yale) that are going to college to ge...”

“... While the University itself offered a good education, I was miserable all 4 years at this school ...”

“... going to transfer back CU Denver at least students actually care about getting an education and you can talk to someone whose down to earth ...”

“... Don't get me wrong, I like to party and have fun but ultimately I want to go to college to get a good education ...”

“... Its fun but the education is severly lacking ...”

“... I thought I would meet a lot of new people and work hard towards my education but instead, I spend my time listening to arrogant kids complain ab...”

“... as a result the education is a mixed bag ...”

“... I would not suggest going to CU Boulder if you want a quality educational experience and fun (I'm not 21 yet so the bars may be different) ...”

“... I think I speak for most engineers when I say that I WORK HARD on my education, even if some others don't ...”

“... Truly, an undergraduate education is really what you make of it ...”

“... It is a great place to earn an education as well as have a lot of fun regularly ...”

“... I am so proud to be a Buff, and I am so completely and totaly satisfied with my educational expereince and choice to come to CU (I turned down B...”

“... There is the potential to get a really great education ...”

“... You really get to make your own decision about how much you want to get out of your education ...”

“... But if you want to go to a school that will give you a great education that you're willing to work for, and you want to have a fun time doing it,...”

“... the Ivy Education doesn't jump at you like at an actual Ivy League or UC Berkeley, but if that's what you want to get out of it, you will ...”

“... I got good grades/ was able to get a good education while being able to enjoy life ...”

“... I felt that the education I was receiving was worth the social sacrifice (For the most part) ...”

“... Education almost self-perpetuates itself in these labs and offices ...”

“... If you want a good education, especially if you're going to major in a science or engineering subject, CU is a great choice, with the caveat that...”

“... That said, I've had some of my best professors in such an environment, and I don't think it really hurts my educational experience as much as so...”

“... That's too bad--because while they're wasting their lives away acting like high schoolers, there's an amazing education to be had ...”

“... I think the education you get here will more than prepare you for any career you are going into ...”

“... To me, a great school provides a solid education - in a framework promoting independence - along with the ability to gain work experience appl...”

“... You wil be a small fish in a big pond but can find good friends and a good education ...”

“... If you are out of state, science/engineering is not your interest, and you want to receive the best education for your money, then go elsewhere ...”

“... For getting a decent, respectable, fulfilling education that is worth while, turn around and do not look back ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Programs