StudentsReview ™ :: Bay State College - Education Quality Ratings

NursingC
OtherB
UndecidedF

Against similar schools
Education Quality compared with similar schools in class.

Bay State College
Average of All Schools
 B
Birmingham Southern College
Birmingham Southern College

Quotes touching on Education Quality

“... I came here from Vermont and I thought that I could get a more decent education by going to the big city (compared to where I'm from in Vermont) ...”

“... I blame the education and I can prove that because I barely learned anything at this school ...”

“... Everyone I know who graduates from here (and took their major/education seriously; students who were excited to work in their chosen field and a...”

“... The education is not the best, but I did get something at the end saying that I graduated ...”

“... All in all it is a good school to get a good accredited education at the associate or now bachelors level, but it might prepare you for entryl...”

“... SAVE YOUR MONEY AND GO SOMEWHERE ELSE THATS CHEAPER AND ACTUALLY CARES ABOUT YOU AND YOUR EDUCATION ...”

“... Remember this is a FOR PROFIT PRIVATE COLLEGE which means that the college or "business" wants your money more than helping you with your educa...”

“... Anyone can get accepted here and the quality of education really depends on the program and the professors you get ...”

Montclair State University (NJ) 1:negative