StudentsReview ™ :: The University of Connecticut - Education Quality Ratings

Social WorkA+
SociologyB-
UndecidedB

Against similar schools
Education Quality compared with similar schools in class.

University of Connecticut
Average of All Schools
 B
Average of schools in class

Harvard University
Northeastern Illinois University
 B-
New York University

Quotes touching on Education Quality

“... These excursions to other schools proved almost as educationally valuable as any of the UCONN classes I took ...”

“... I would rather sacrifice education quality to go to a local community college than to come to this hell hole for another semester ...”

“... When I was first applying to schools my senior year of high school, I wanted a big campus with D1 sports, but also a good education ...”

“... Most people like their professors, especially the freshmen since the general education level professors really are easy and nice ...”

“... I was just talking about this with a coworker today who also went to UConn who had a stale feeling like me which was she was treated like a numb...”

“... I was a graduate student in the NEAG School of Education ...”

“... The education program: it's super competitive, they only take 40 students for elementary education so if you don't get in you're completely sc...”

“... I find that at UConn there isn't much of a focus on liberal arts, but I do believe you can still get an excellent education by coming here ...”

“... The education is very well respected and rising every year with school improvements ...”

“... UConn provided a very good education ...”

“... I HAVE BEEN IN HOSPITAL PHARMACY MY ENTIRE CAREER, OPTING TO USE THE CLINICAL EDUCATION I RECEIVED AS OPPOSED TO FILLING RETAIL SCRIPTS AT A HUGE...”

“... In fact, to get anything at all out of your education here-- being pro-active is a must ...”

“... If you are the UConn type, you can get a great education and have a classic college experience for a reasonable price ...”

“... You will notice everyone is serious about education ...”

“... I feel that my education at UConn prepped me well for medical school which I am now finishing ...”

“... Those that do get in get a great education at a school with wonderful facilities at a great price ...”

“... I believe that my educational experience was wonderful, despite the fact that individualized attention is lacking at such a big school ...”

“... What's good about UCONN is what you're paying for: the education ...”

“... For what you pay for, this school is good: a good education without the high prices of the elite schools ...”

“... It was small so the advantage came with small class sizes: virtually a private education at a low cost ...”

“... I ended up choosing UConn due to the reputation of the education department, and not the music department ...”

“... If you're looking for a good education, then UCONN is a great choice ...”

“... Great education at an even better price/value when compared to the skyrocketing prices of other universities ...”

“... In the interest of full disclosure: I mainly went to UConn because my parents had set aside funds for college, and since I was faced with ...”

“... If you're here to get a great education, you will get it ...”

“... I have my BA in Individualized Health Education and I love my overall coursework which was a lot of Biology, some Chemistry (general and an abrid...”

“... It's too bad because one can get a decent education here ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Programs