StudentsReview ™ :: Yale University - Extracurricular Activities Ratings

PreMed and MedicalA
PsychologyA
UndecidedA

Against similar schools
Extracurricular Activities compared with similar schools in class.

Yale University
Average of All Schools
 B-
Average of schools in class

Harvard University
Columbia University in the City of New York
 B-
University of California Berkeley

Quotes touching on Extracurricular Activities

“... So we take advantage of all the resources this university has to offer -- we commit ourselves to extracurriculars, we volunteer in the community,...”

“... I know many of my professors out of class, and some even participate in intramural sports with us ...”

“... Students are passionate about what they do, especially when it comes to extracurricular activities ...”

“... I am constantly surprised about how many different types of groups and activities there are ...”

“... From extracurricular activities, lectures, intramural sports,during the week, and parties, plays and concerts during the weekend, I am never bor...”

“... Between residential college activities, extracurricular groups, parties, and department-sponsored talks, there is always something exciting happ...”

“... The diversity of the student body, the quality of the education, the variety of extracurriculars can't be matched ...”

“... There are an extraordinary amount of clubs and extracurricular activities, so you can always find ways to procrastinate ...”

“... I have to say- after playing the other ivies in sports & visiting- I could not be more thrilled with my college choice ...”

“... Many students at Yale strike a perfect balance between academics, extracurriculars, and a social life ...”

“... The extracurriculars here can sometimes fall apart because they're run by students - but if you have motivation, you can do something great ...”

“... Extracurriculars - I cannot imagine anyone having an interest they cannot continue to explore ...”

“... Probably the best bet is to hang out with the club sports crowd - these are the people who actually were normal in high school, who were athletic...”

“... I'm also very involved in some extracurricular activities, which I found incredibly rewarding ...”

“... One thing it took me a while to realize is that the MOST important thing at Yale is not your grades or your classes, but the activities you parti...”

“... If however, you are one of the more popular kids and and into other activities then maybe you should think about Princton, which is suppose to b...”

“... You can choose to devote yourself to tons of different extracurricular activities - sports, music, a cappella, debate, frats, journalism, senior ...”

“... The value of my Yale experience was in the people I met, my involvement with extracurricular activities ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by ExCuricular