StudentsReview ™ :: Florida State University - Education Quality Ratings

School of InformationA-
Social WorkA-
SociologyA-

Against similar schools
Education Quality compared with similar schools in class.

Florida State University
Average of All Schools
 B
Average of schools in class

University of Florida
Florida Atlantic University
University of North Florida
University of Southern California

Quotes touching on Education Quality

“... As for me, a student who actually wanted an education, my current plan upon December graduation is going to a trade school to learn something tha...”

“... It taught many wonderful things, and I met many wonderful people, but a film education is not necessary to work in the industry ...”

“... I went to FSU expecting great things and a wonderful education ...”

“... Worst educational experience of my life ...”

“... The education quality is horrible ...”

“... No wonder the education quality is so one-sided ...”

“... You can get a top notch education for a 1/4 of what you would pay at a private univeristy ...”

“... Since graduating, I've realized the value of a comprehensive education, one that stresses academic performance, but also interpersonal skills, be...”

“... It has it's flaws, like every institution, but it is a great place to get an education ...”

“... FSU will not leap off your resumé, but it'll leave a smile on your face, a few bucks in your wallet, and - if you resist temptation just enou...”

“... The education you receive at FSU has always been pretty good ...”

“... I am very happy about the quality of education I have received at Florida State University ...”

“... Whether you are in business, engineering,education,the medical field, sales, advertising,government--whatever it is stay current with trends in y...”

“... Although it took me many years to finish due to life changes, I got a great education and the alumni you met is awesome ...”

“... I believe that you CAN get a good education here, but it will take a lot of work on your part ...”

“... doesnt compare to university of miami or a university of florida, but the education is what you make of it ...”

“... You make the education you get ...”

“... An education will not be handed over to you blindly, but for the relatively low cost you can't go wrong ...”

“... There should have been less "ivory tower" education and more "real life" experience--internships, etc ...”

“... The education I am receiving is top notch, and the nightlife is even better ...”

“... If I could do it again, I would've still gone to FSU for my degree, but I would've made an effort to get extra education outside of FSU (professi...”

“... Anyway, you can get a good education at FSU for a good price ...”

“... The quality of education is definitely what you put into it; especially the initial courses, where you could be one student in a lecture hall of ...”

“... Play your cards right, and you should find yourself with a worthwhile education and at least a couple years of pleasant memories ...”

“... I ended up severly depressed in college because I wasn't prepared emotionally and educationally ...”

“... The teachers are excellent and I think I am getting a good education ...”

“... On the other hand, positively, the professors that I did have were brillant and I believe I recieved an A rate education ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Programs