StudentsReview ™ :: The University of Central Florida - Education Quality Ratings

Florida State University -- Tallahassee, FL

SociologyB+
UndecidedB-
Video/MediaB-

Against similar schools
Education Quality compared with similar schools in class.

University of Central Florida
Average of All Schools
 B
Average of schools in class

Florida State University
University of South Florida
University of Miami
University of North Florida

Quotes touching on Education Quality

“... It may not be in a "desirable location" so to speak, but at least it is a school that is known for a decent education instead of a party school r...”

“... Although the education, aesthtic, and professor quality is very good, the hassle you'll receive from staff, traffic, and boredom (if you're ...”

“... Labs were taught by undergrad students who had taken the course the semester prior with no education to elaborate ...”

“... During my employment I have found that NONE of my education taken at UCF is even remotely relevent to my job ...”

“... If UCF gave me a book of powerpoints for all of the courses and tested me on it to earn my diploma it would have been an equivalent education and...”

“... This school pushes students to an online education ...”

“... ' If you want a serious education that will prepare you for the future, UCF is not it ...”

“... My education really helped me further my career ...”

“... I definitely feel like I got a worthwhile education ...”

“... I feel as though I did not receive a real education ...”

“... The education seems pretty good, I can't comment on my major because I'm still doing my general courses ...”

“... The College of Business is ranked 60th in the nation, The College of Engineering/Computer Science is ranked in the top 50, The College of Educati...”

“... I can imagine that would turn a lot of students away from the Political Science department, feeling like they had no one to speak to about their ...”

“... Recently, I graduated from a top 10 MBA program - during which I realized that my former UCF education provided me with a fantastic foundation to...”

“... as for the education, it's ok ...”

“... The quality of education you get from a UCF undergrad business degree does not compare with top notch northeastern schools, but it's as good as ...”

“... It did not take me long to realize this was not a school worried about education but more about bringing in the money ...”

“... If this holds true for UCF would you consider the quality of your education to be up to par with the workforce ...”

“... In the maths and sciences many professors are foreign and can be difficult to understand, but most are brilliant and have received wonderful educ...”

“... The classes get smaller in your major and are relevant and very useful to your education (I am BFA so I am speaking mostly for BFAs in this rega...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Programs