StudentsReview ™ :: Stevens Henager College Ogden - Education Quality Ratings

Design Arts - Industrial Design/Graphic Design/etcB
OtherD+
Radiological SciencesA

Against similar schools
Education Quality compared with similar schools in class.

Stevens Henager College Ogden
 C+
Average of All Schools
 B

Quotes touching on Education Quality

“... its all about collecting the money and not a quality education ...”

“... The School is good because you can get a education very fast ...”

“... It is a worthless education ...”

“... I can be a very rewarding educational experience if it is right for you ...”

“... In general the education is "ok" ...”

“... 00 is not a typo and would cover half of an undergraduate education at many of America's most elite colleges ...”

“... instead the school finds a way for people who may be less fortunate (or are just having a hard time) to complete school and have a higher educati...”

“... Do not go to this school if you ever plan on furthering your education elsewhere, without having to start over ...”

“... After all if you are paying almost 40K for the education you expect some quality to it ...”

“... You will receive no response to your calls and emails regarding YOUR education and money ...”

“... There are many, many wonderful schools to choose from that will give you a superior and excellent educational experience, the help that you need ...”

“... offer substandard education, spoil your credit and worse no one in this region thinks highly about the school ...”

“... I received a better education from my High School teachers than I did from the want to be professors at Stevens Henager ...”

“... Do yourself a favor; if you are going to spend 50 grand on an education, go to an ivy league school, at least you will get what you paid for ....”

“... Lucky for me, I applied for and received a grant that paid for half of the cost of my Stevens Henager education ...”

“... free education) I decided to get my assoc ...”

“... i have been told my 15 different places that my education was a joke that my school is a diploma mill and they will not hire me ...”

“... I felt there were times when the educational value of the school was a far second to turning a profit ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Programs