StudentsReview ™ :: American Military University - Education Quality Ratings

Public HealthB
Public PolicyA
UndecidedA-

Against similar schools
Education Quality compared with similar schools in class.

American Military University
Average of All Schools
 B
Average of schools in class

George Washington University
Boston University
 B
Cornell University

Quotes touching on Education Quality

“... It is not regionally accrdited, but rather accredited by the Distance Education Training Council ...”

“... I'm leaving this college to get a better education elsewhere and one that is less of a hassle ...”

“... The course work provided little in the realm of education, and I lost 21 hours when transferring to a regionally acredited university ...”

“... It will only be a matter of time when they find it was really a waste of time as Employers know what type of real education the person has versus...”

“... they want to promise you a good education but they will fuck up your financial aid ...”

“... More and more as time passed by, I heard from many others, former students, former co-workers and peers, that AMU has not performed as a school o...”

“... Benefits, rather than focus being placed on an education for those of us with more transient jobs than most Americans ...”

“... Canned education ...”

“... I was then informed that I have a substantial balance on my student account because although that advanced me my refund from July, their financia...”

“... AMU is a diploma mill; canned education that is cobbled together in a sloppy way ...”

“... If you seek distance education in a mainstream subject such as business or psychology, or are looking to transfer your AMU credits elsewhere, th...”

“... The quality of the education is quite amazing, the same if not better than "residential universities" because these courses make you think critic...”

“... I've enjoyed it as an online education experience ...”

“... The military based education was great ...”

“... Although we can find fault within every educational institution, I think it is important to understand that AMU provides a non-traditional setti...”

“... Most of the AMU students are there for one reason, an education ...”

“... quality education ...”

“... Overall I think AMU is a great university and definately fitting for anyone wanting a higher education ...”

“... That said it was never an issue for me, because the quality of education at AMU is on par with or superior to the most Socratic instutions in th...”

“... If you are considering online education ...”

“... Trust me when I tell you that as far as off campus education goes, this is where everyone should be ...”

“... Good program, helpful staff, and excellent education ...”

“... As a soldier in the Army, this school provides me the flexibility to work, go to the field, and still complete my education goals ...”

“... If we can measure the success of an educational institution by the successes of its alumni, then it's simply appropriate to state that AMU has bee...”

“... The quality of the education was the same as I have received from "traditional" colleges ...”

“... I have since completed my enlistment and am now pursuing higher education at a brick-and-mortar institution ...”

“... For me, it is a moot point because I care about the quality of education and don't need to sit through long, boring lectures in class, and don't...”

“... The level of education has never been less than I expected ...”

“... I would never change a thing with my education through AMU ...”

“... m very pleased with the education I ...”

“... Online education is not for everyone; you have to have personal responsibility for your own actions, read the student handbook, and understand yo...”

“... I already had a Masters Degree in Public Administration from Golden Gate University before entering a Masters Program in HR Mangagement at AMU ...”

“... The quality of the education is top notch if you are willing to dedicate the time to all the reading and assignments ...”

“... I wasn't sure what to expect from an online university in regards to quality of education ...”

“... As an active duty military student, American Military University is the PERFECT school for anyone pursuing off duty education ...”

“... With all of this being said, you get the education you put into it ...”

“... The education is great ...”

“... The quality of education is superior and the professors are all qualified to match their specialized fields ...”

“... Its all up to the individual as to whether or not they will get a quality education ...”

“... I attended four different schools as I'm active duty military and when I began schooling distance education hadn't really come into its own at t...”

“... American Military University has provided me a positive experience in education ...”

“... AMU was recommended to me by my Educational Boss, and I have been attending since 2011 ...”

“... That is one facet of education that is hard to measure but AMU sets you up for that type of success ...”

“... I think online education/distance learning is highly undervalued in our society currently ...”

“... Be smart and go to your local community college/education office ...”

“... Distance learning/online education is undervalued in today's society ...”

University of Mary Hardin Baylor (TX) 1:negative