StudentsReview ™ :: Knox College - Education Quality Ratings

PsychologyA-
Public PolicyA+
UndecidedC+

Against similar schools
Education Quality compared with similar schools in class.

Knox College
Average of All Schools
 B
Average of schools in class

Harvard University
Brown University
 A
Stanford University

Quotes touching on Education Quality

“... I came here 2 years ago hoping to receive a solid education ...”

“... poor education standards as mentioned in previous reviews, "incompetent" professors situated in a ghost town very few resources on campus stud...”

“... And although the kids are pretty bright, sometimes i feel like I'm at a special education institution ...”

“... Meanwhile, this kid should have stuck with a good old Jesuit education ...”

“... Claiming to be a liberal school with a rigorous education, Knox is nothing more than a frat farm--nearly half the student body is in a frat or so...”

“... But I'll park a block away and eat the same ole burger for this great education ...”

“... Diversity here isn't just about numbers, it is about integrating multicultural experiences and perspectives into your education ...”

“... I am a junior Secondary Education/Social Studies Education double major ...”

“... Knox is one of the best educational experiences possible, where there are many opportunities, which most other schools cannot offer ...”

“... The professors and administration will guide you (or give you money), but you will be responsible for your own education ...”

“... If you want a great education, you can come to Knox ...”

“... Knox College provides an excellent liberal arts education ...”

“... Since I was a 1st-time international student back then, I naturally wanted the best education I can get for my money ...”

“... It is far beyond any ordinary higher education institution ...”

“... Overall, I would recommend Knox College to anyone who is interested in getting a good education and making close friends ...”

“... POSITIVE ASPECTS: -great professors, really involved and helpful, at least the ones I worked with, -beautiful campus with character (though ...”

“... My circle of friends included people majoring in chemistry, biology, Latin, education, poli-sci, philosophy, history, and music ...”

“... If you are really invested in your education, then you will fit right in ...”

“... Overall, I think that my time at Knox has been extremely well spent, and the education and experiences I have had have really shaped my life t...”

“... I would recommend Knox to anyone looking for a challenging education and who is committed to working with and meeting a diverse group of people ....”

“... I also believe that liberal arts schools offer rigorous educations ...”

“... a really good liberal education everyone is liberal ...”

“... Knox is a place for creative people that are willing to take an active role in their education ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Programs