StudentsReview ™ :: Knox College - Social Life Ratings

PsychologyB+
Public PolicyA+
UndecidedD+

Against similar schools
Social Life compared with similar schools in class.

Knox College
Average of All Schools
 C+
Average of schools in class
 B+

Brown University
 A-
Stanford University

Quotes touching on Social Life

“... For the most part if you don't care about a social life, and you didn't mind the drama from high school, Knox might be the place for you ...”

“... I think in many ways it colored how I felt about the social life ...”

“... I never realized how awful it would be to live in a city with no pulse, and a social life always involves beer and/or drugs ...”

“... Socially i have met some of the nicest people at knox ...”

“... Social life is not lacking too badly ...”

“... I am a junior Secondary Education/Social Studies Education double major ...”

“... Everyone who posts a negative review obviously has a vendetta against the college in that they feel like they were somehow specifically wronged, ...”

“... It's not a perfect school, of course; the students can tend to be a little intolerant (most of the student body is liberal, politically and socia...”

“... The social life is actually pretty exceptional given the small size of the school ...”

“... That said, the Greek life on campus is unlike that at most other colleges and universities, and many of the parties they throw are open to the e...”

“... I would not recommend it to someone who is interested in partying often or having a booming social life (not that this can't be done, it's just h...”

“... I really like my instructors, and I recently joined a sorority and am involved in several clubs so my social life here is very good ...”

“... With little time for social activities due to my schedule, having so many cool things to do right on campus ideal ...”

“... I've really enjoyed the majority of social interactions I have had at Knox, yeah there are some jerks and wackos but in the large the student bo...”

“... some professors take pride in making it so it impossible it to get an A school will help you with school fees if you need it but remeber i...”

“... As for the social life, I am probably not the person to ask, but I was a bit perturbed by the sheer amount of sorority girl-types bothering me...”

“... Socially, it felt a lot like a junior high mentality, which I found irritating ...”

“... Knox is a great place where I have learned so much and there really is this incredible social justice spirit ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Social