StudentsReview ™ :: Indiana University Bloomington - Education Quality Ratings

SociologyA-
TelecommunicationsB-
UndecidedB+

Against similar schools
Education Quality compared with similar schools in class.

Indiana University Bloomington
Average of All Schools
 B
Average of schools in class

Harvard University
Princeton University
University of Southern California
Yale University

Quotes touching on Education Quality

“... Overall, I would consider the education I received there average and don't feel that I have been helped or hurt by graduating from IU ...”

“... IU epitomizes all that is wrong is higher education in America today ...”

“... If you want an education, look elsewhere ...”

“... This is to, apparently, give a graduate a "well rounded education" but I think my time would have been better spent working on my portfolio or u...”

“... In addition, if you're a non-resident of this filthy state, then you're expected to pay non-resident tuition for all five years of your education...”

“... Nobody outside of "hoosierville" even considers this institute to be of quality education ...”

“... But I didn't expect that to be the main aspect of my overpriced education ...”

“... here is the deal: if someone else is paying for undergraduate education, an in-state school is the way to go ...”

“... Since it is so large, you really have to set yourself apart if you want individual attention from professors (not by wearing funny clothes, eith...”

“... The Kelley school of business is definitely a better education deal than any other schools ...”

“... It is a lot more challenging than I thought it would be but a challenge is what I need if I am going to major in education ...”

“... In my field (education) I can honestly say that I feel I am getting a much better education than most of my peers at other institutions ...”

“... However, while the average class that you take will most likely be a little harder than at most schools, the programs for many of the majors are ...”

“... Almost any career path you choose, IU will provide a good education for it, but especially music, business, optometry, law, and poli ...”

“... I have always found my IU education to be an asset ...”

“... Clearly, the business school (Kelley) and the music school (Jacobs) are the two cornerstones of Indiana education, and it shows ...”

“... I have, incidently, taken a few classes in recent years as a continuing education student, and find the professors just as friendly and appro...”

“... It is an environment that greatly fosters growth and education ...”

“... Additionally, you should get your 4 years planned out in detail and sign up for general education classes early, because they tend to run out fai...”

“... My dorm is so friendly, my teachers are helpful and relatable - there is honestly nothing bad that I can say about the education aspect of IU ...”

“... Great educational programs ...”

“... on a scale of 1 to 10; educational opportunities- 8, interviewing opportunities- 10, social life- 4, faculty- 5, campus- 9, parking- 1 ...”

“... The Education School is amazing but if you are a grad student avoid the undergrads and you should be just fine ...”

“... Funding is lacking, especially for graduate students, so be prepared for student loans (unless mom or dad are paying for your education) ...”

“... That said, oh what an education I received, in Music ...”

“... That said, oh what an education I received, in Music ...”

“... Good education, but the business school has a lot of hype for what it's worth ...”

“... The moral of the story is that in college it's more about the connections you make and the people you meet not about the actual education .....”

Ranking Similar Schools by Programs