StudentsReview ™ :: The University of Notre Dame - Education Quality Ratings

Religion/ReligiousA
SociologyA+
UndecidedA-

Against similar schools
Education Quality compared with similar schools in class.

University of Notre Dame
 A
Average of All Schools
 B
Average of schools in class

Harvard University
Brown University
 A
University of Southern California

Quotes touching on Education Quality

“... When you read reviews written by your typical domers, they consistently overstate the difficulty and value of the education there ...”

“... While Notre Dame offered me a wonderful education, of which I am grateful, its negative qualities outweigh the positives ...”

“... The spirit is great, the education is great, the people are great ...”

“... While there are aspects of the school that I did not care for, I now realize that Notre Dame has given me an increadible college education, prov...”

“... While there are aspects of the school that I did not care for, I now realize that Notre Dame has given me an increadible college education and pr...”

“... Academically, Notre Dame provides one of the nation's best undergraduate education ...”

“... It is basically a great books education ...”

“... I suppose in one way it is nice, but I have always felt the hypocrisy in all of it which just permeates the entire place - we go and get a little...”

“... Having a few years of graduate school under my belt at another university, I appreciate my undergraduate education at Notre Dame more than ever ...”

“... These kids are bright and approachable; they will be the source for the majority of your education ...”

“... " And if you get that in education, then you get an awful lot of life ...”

“... UND isn't the traditional "party" school but hey, you're there for a top notch education and you've worked hard to get in, not to forget your par...”

“... Notre Dame is the best place in American one can go for an undergraduate education ...”

“... Notre Dame is the best place in America one can go for an undergraduate education ...”

“... I will remain lifelong close friends with several of the people I met at ND, and every day I am grateful for the level to which my education has...”

“... uhhh anyway, compared to many of my friends' experiences at other schools, I feel that Notre Dame provided an overall excellent education, and I a...”

“... It is the best place to get a complete education ...”

“... However, the quality of the education here is sure to help you in this rigorous job market ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Programs