StudentsReview ™ :: Kettering University - Education Quality Ratings

PhilosophyA+
PhysicsA-
UndecidedA-

Against similar schools
Education Quality compared with similar schools in class.

Kettering University
 B
Average of All Schools
 B
Average of schools in class

Harvard University
Princeton University
Fashion Institute of Technology
University of California Berkeley
Stanford University
Cornell University
New York University

Quotes touching on Education Quality

“... Immediately after school you have an entire network of friends spread across the country working industry or continuing education ...”

“... The actual education is questionable ...”

“... The education you get at this school is not enough to offset the cost ...”

“... The education is mediocre, atmosphere is subpar, and the administration is just terrible ...”

“... The educational aspect is below average ...”

“... The city sucks, the people are ok if you find a group like yourself, and the education is moderate to decent ...”

“... If you want to get a proper education, and not end up $100,000 in debt, go somewhere else ...”

“... You will actually get an education that will help you in the real world and you will be someone and have a career right out of school ...”

“... The education was very challenging and prepared me very well for the workforce and helped me get a job in my field just before completing my deg...”

“... Talking with graduates from other schools, I feel i have a definite edge with the education I received at Kettering ...”

“... Good school, no women, good education though ...”

“... The new "Bell" labs and gym are world class, and you can't get a better automotive engineering education anywhere ...”

“... The co-op education program is what sold me on going to Kettering ...”

“... The co-op program is the only way to go for engineering - now that I'm in the workforce, I fully understand the value of my Kettering education ...”

“... At first, I thought Kettering was just an overpriced education that my parents were forcing me into ...”

“... I come from the Plymouth-Canton Educational Park, with a total student body of 6,000+, so I am used to an impersonal atmosphere; this improved sig...”

“... And it doesn't have an immediate impact on your education either, It's not like they are changing the circulum of your thermodynamics class or an...”

“... Of the many choices that I have made in my life, I would never question my choice to go to Kettering for my engineering education ...”

“... The coursework is difficult but geared towards my education and I have a whole group of friends helping me on homework and test prep ...”

“... The Co-op education could not be beat ...”

“... As a student from the Mecca of education, Boston, MA, coaxing my parents into letting me go to a southern Michigan suburb was remarkably easy, eve...”

“... I enjoy my educational, because there are no bs that arn't related to my major ...”

“... There are more and more universities employing the Co-op education principles, and those schools will have a more fulfilling university life tha...”

“... So far the education seems worth the money ...”

“... Instead of labs and important educational tools they blow money on unimportant things like the rec center, beautification projects, high overhea...”

“... For a 100,000 dollar education I hoped to have a little more fun hands on stuff ...”

“... A good quality education with some real-world work experience is more beneficial in the long run and Kettering will provide that ...”

“... And since you still must have a co-op in industry or a lab, your complete education will still lean towards industry and engineering ...”

“... You won't have the most rounded education, but out of school you will be much more effective than students from typical engineering programs ...”

“... Any educational experience is what you make of it - learn as little or as much as possible (or somewhere in between) ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Programs