StudentsReview ™ :: Washington University in St Louis - Education Quality Ratings

Washington University in St Louis

Religion/ReligiousA-
UndecidedB+
Video/MediaA

Against similar schools
Education Quality compared with similar schools in class.

Washington University in St Louis
Average of All Schools
 B
Average of schools in class

Washington State University
Yale University
Princeton University
 B+

Quotes touching on Education Quality

“... In college I was just average relative to my peers, but in the real world, my education really stood out ...”

“... I feel like I got a solid education and I liked the campus ...”

“... If you want an ivy education in one of the best, elite schools in the country, yet with the friendly, supportive atmosphere of the midwest, come ...”

“... In short, come to WashU if you want a fantastic education from some of the leading minds in the field, an intelligent but unpretentious student b...”

“... I'm not the kind of person who will advertise my school with WASH U printed on the rear of my shorts, but I will gladly recommend it to anyone s...”

“... Thus the curriculum is VERY demanding, but if you can keep up with it it's an unbelievably good education ...”

“... The best up-and-coming school there is because the school is putting so much money and focus into top notch education ...”

“... The academics are extremely challenging, but it helps to be in a place that constantly reminds me that I am getting an super excellent education...”

“... The physics course I'm in right now is easily the best educational experience I've had of any type; the professor is funny and engaging, he expla...”

“... Third, I gained a great network and an Ivy League education ...”

“... That route would have saved me lots of money, but even with the drawbacks I have discussed, Wash U gives an outstanding, heavily guided education...”

“... You'll get a great education at a lot of places, but Wash U was also a very enjoyable place to spend 4 years - and a supportive place to learn al...”

“... It may not have the cachet of Yale or Harvard, but the effort you put into your education and life here will come back to reward you tenfold ...”

“... great quality of life and for education ...”

“... My undergraduate College education has no impact on what I do today ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Programs