StudentsReview ™ :: Montclair State University - Education Quality Ratings

PsychologyB+
SociologyB
UndecidedD+

Against similar schools
Education Quality compared with similar schools in class.

Montclair State University
Average of All Schools
 B
Average of schools in class

Rutgers University New Brunswick
Rowan University
Ramapo College of New Jersey
 B-

Quotes touching on Education Quality

“... I graduated from High School in 1998 and attended this school believing I would get an education at a good price ...”

“... In all seriousness, I didn't think that MSU was going to be the best education I could get, however I also didn't think that they would just let ...”

“... If you are looking for a good state education, Go to Rutgers Instead ...”

“... In my opinion some of them belong in Motor Vehicle, not an educational institution ...”

“... It's not something I'm proud of, as the educational standards at that school are low ...”

“... Montclair is a school for Greek Life, not an education ...”

“... I have to say the education is pretty decent here and some people are nice ...”

“... This school is week in most areas outside of their education program ...”

“... I am transferring and wish I would have done it sooner to save my education ...”

“... education= laughable really ugly middle of no where rocks everywhere with sororities and frats painted on them ...”

“... I now understand these students couldn't even make it in the real world because they got a Montclair education and are in the process of filling ...”

“... it's the same education, just thousands more ...”

“... Montclair provides a well-rounded education with numerous accredited programs provided endless opportunities ...”

“... In NJ, a Montclair State education remains the best, highest quality and cheapest investment you can make for your future ...”

“... MSU is a great school, good education, and i was hired simply by the fact that i graduated from this school ...”

“... Montlclair has had a huge impact on not only my education but on me as a person as well ...”

“... s, et cetera) and considering my personal experience, success I am currently having at Columbia, and bright future I look forward to articulating ...”

“... Montclair is an excellent school for education or the arts ...”

“... It is really affordable and it is NJ's education at its best ...”

“... It is a perfect place for someone seeking a quality education and perhaps time to meditate ...”

“... Montclair State University may not be the home institution of academic giants, but it is a place where you will find many hard-working students wh...”

“... I can say that this school has an awsome education program ...”

“... A college education has not hurt me in any way, and has made me a little better prepared for life and some of the jobs that I've held since grad...”

“... All in all I would reccomend TCNJ as the loacl NJ college to go to otherwise get out of NJ and experience a diffrent lifestyle/education style th...”

“... As a music student I will admit that I am pleased with the level of professionalism in the department, and I suspect that my level of education o...”

“... Most of the professors I have had graduated from Columbia University and I will definitely brag about the education I received here when I gradua...”

“... It's a great business and education school, as well as for the sciences ...”

“... This school is more of an education and arts school but not a science school ...”

“... I heard the quality of education is rumored to be average though, but I think that depends what you major in this school ...”

“... The courses in the education department are challenging but rewarding (aside from gen eds) ...”

“... You are getting a great education, especially if you're going for teaching ...”

“... MSU is a solid school that offers a better education than people might first realize ...”

“... I don't mean to critique Montclair, this is a state education department issue ...”

“... If you or your parents/grandparents can put you through, then i say sure, waste your time getting that tertiary education, but please, for shits...”

“... I take a few education classes and we had this debate with students with learning disabilities being put in slower classes and a decent amount of...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Programs