StudentsReview ™ :: Colgate University - Education Quality Ratings

Religion/ReligiousA
SociologyA
UndecidedB+

Against similar schools
Education Quality compared with similar schools in class.

A
Average of All Schools
 B
Average of schools in class

Cornell University
Bucknell University
University of Massachusetts Amherst
 B

Quotes touching on Education Quality

“... It provides an excellent education and resources to certain people ...”

“... You can get the same quality of education there, and you wont be in the middle of nowhere paying 160,000 for four years for the same stuff you c...”

“... " because i am freezing my tail off in this god-forsaken mountain and my friends are hitting the waves on the west coast while still receiving an ...”

“... As an alum, I thoroughly enjoy the benefits of a Colgate education--a supportive alumni network, applicable job skills, and the capacity to thin...”

“... It's a tremendous educational opportunity and the next few years will erase the shortcomings of the past, especially the years of the current pr...”

“... Regarding the education, I don't think I could be in a better place ...”

“... I feel I am getting a very good education here and am now glad I have come to Colgate ...”

“... That's the best strength of a liberal arts education, and that's the epitome of Colgate ...”

“... It was important to me and my parents to find a school where I can play a varsity sport and still get a great education ...”

“... Most of the graduates I know would say they had a personal, high-quality education at Colgate ...”

“... I'm convinced that I am getting just as good an education, if not better, here at Colgate than I would at any Ivy League school ...”

“... I think that is a very important aspect of a liberal arts education at Colgate ...”

“... You can get a similar education elsewhere, but Colgate's party scene is what separates it from its peer institutions ...”

“... My overall educational experience at Colgate was fantastic ...”

“... Anyone focused on getting a great education, having the feeling of decent Division I sports, and social life while in the tranquil setting of up...”

“... I only wish that I went to a school that spent more time on developing the ultimate liberal arts educational and social experience than its own ...”

“... Outdoor education is fantastic ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Programs