StudentsReview ™ :: Cornell University - Education Quality Ratings

SociologyA
UndecidedA-
Urban PlanningA-

Against similar schools
Education Quality compared with similar schools in class.

Cornell University
Average of All Schools
 B
Average of schools in class

Harvard University
Columbia University in the City of New York
 B
New York University

Quotes touching on Education Quality

“... I am where I am today, at least in part, because of the type of education I received at Cornell University ...”

“... If you value your education and not the grades, if you want to like your career and not just work for monetary gain, and if you expect college to...”

“... I actually wanted to learn more and understand why the Ivy League is considered to offer such a great education ...”

“... Cornell University is a great college- education wise ...”

“... Overall, I feel I gained from my education at Cornell ...”

“... This is one of the most overlooked reasons as to why Cornell is such a great education and other schools falter ...”

“... As a senior on my way out, I feel that I have grown academically and socially because of the breadth of education I have received here ...”

“... Unbelievable education in an inspiring place ...”

“... Ithaca is heady and if you are smart you can have fun and get a great education ...”

“... Cornell grads have incredible opportunities in this world, by virtue of the challenging education, the people that surround you while at Cornell...”

“... I have received an amazing education and I've enjoyed myself the whole way through ...”

“... I will recommend this place to anyone who wants a good, and high quality education ...”

“... If you are self-motivated and proactive about your education, Cornell is a fantastic place to be ...”

“... The topnotch education combined with personal growth was priceless ...”

“... The programs and education you receive are fantastic ~ the professors are approachable for the most part, and there's a lot of opportunity to help...”

“... There are many schools that probably offer a very good education for less money ...”

“... It was personally offensive to me that some of our staff worked extra hours for free so that students had adequate access to equipment we needed ...”

“... You can bet on getting an outstanding education at Cornell ...”

“... Higher education is NOT cheap ...”

“... TakeNote is a professional note taking service that offers you notes taken, typed up, and prepared by graduate students for all of the general ed...”

“... Education is an investment ...”

“... If you are ambitious, brave, and capable of self direction then there is not anywhere that a Cornell education can't take you ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Programs