StudentsReview ™ :: Hofstra University - Education Quality Ratings

PsychologyB+
UndecidedB-
Video/MediaC-

Against similar schools
Education Quality compared with similar schools in class.

Hofstra University
Average of All Schools
 B
Average of schools in class

Harvard University
Cornell University
 A-
University of Massachusetts Amherst

Quotes touching on Education Quality

“... Besides the social aspect, which as I stated, sucks horribly, the education is descent ...”

“... I am not a Stay at home mom b/c i can't get a decent job worthy of my skills or 60K education ...”

“... It is obvious that the President of the University and his administration don't care about the students or the quality of the education ...”

“... And i'm not being racist don't get me wrong Italian people are cool who respect the economic value of a dollar and the cost of a hard earned educ...”

“... The education is decent, but the social life sucks more then the food ...”

“... Quality of education is a joke ...”

“... I paid a ridiculous amount of money for a sub-par education ...”

“... Education: The programs seem to be a work in progress ...”

“... Hardly anyone here actually cares about their education, they just want to party and do absolutely nothing else ...”

“... I think the education there is average, but my point here is that you are not trapped ...”

“... You have to be driven enough to tackle your own education here ...”

“... With a highly regarded business, communication, and education program as well as other countless programs, Hofstra truely is a great school ...”

“... Perhaps that's just because they were laboring under the rigors of a law school education and had little time for me ...”

“... Hofstra is a great school and I am really thankful for the education I recieved there ...”

“... I received a WONDERFUL education as a Broadcast Journalism major, I interned at the Today Show in New York City(they told me part of the reason I...”

“... Frankly, I would rather they keep the programs and charge me than water down the education ...”

“... However I think the dorms not the education are a bit overpriced ...”

“... First, I may be biased on the difficulty of education here because CUNY schools are crazy ...”

“... If you slack and refuse to do work becasue you think a professor or class sucks, you will get nothing and have a poor impression of the educatio...”

“... YOU (err your rich parents) are now paying for your education ...”

“... NOt because I could have received a better education per se, but you never know ...”

“... Its great - if you want to stay on Long Island and get a decent education and meet lots and lots of local friends around the tri-state area, go t...”

“... Education ...”

“... Education is decent, but i wanted more than just education ...”

“... 4)QUALITY OF EDUCATION: Okay, so obviously this is the most important part ...”

“... You can get the same education at a public school for a MUCH lower price ...”

“... Even though I'm taking summer classes and more than the minimum hours every semester I'm probably going to graduate on time because the education...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Programs