StudentsReview ™ :: New York University - Education Quality Ratings

UndecidedC+
Urban PlanningA-
Video/MediaA+

Against similar schools
Education Quality compared with similar schools in class.

New York University
Average of All Schools
 B
Average of schools in class

Harvard University
 A
Stanford University
University of Southern California

Quotes touching on Education Quality

“... The neighborhood was 1/2 my education, and NYU the other 1/2 ...”

“... NEW YORK UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF THE ARTS is in my subjective opinion as a union writer director producer who has had 30 million dollars approximatel...”

“... The education is good, the bureaucracy was terrible ...”

“... If you are looking for a meaningful position in the food industry and want to get the best "bang for the buck" consider another school such as...”

“... However, upon arriving to the school and actually living here I must say that I am thoroughly disappointed in the quality of my education and the...”

“... I felt as though NYU was ripping me off and that I wasn't getting what I paid for in every aspect: dorms, education, college experience ...”

“... You will get a much better education elsewhere since NYU does NOT care about the CAS students ...”

“... This is hands down the worst possible place to go for undergraduate education ...”

“... But, if you're OK with it, then you can get a great education here (both in academics and life skills) ...”

“... - The education is a joke and may seem like there an essence but that's just because professors give so much busy work, you don't know wtf is ...”

“... They did not increase my financial aid by one penny when my parents lost all ability to contribute money toward my education (and my FAFSA form ...”

“... it gives no chance for people low on "bling" to receive and education ...”

“... I just come from a more traditional educational background and am really tired of seeing googled images of penis's and piss in jars being passed ...”

“... First of all, for those of you reading these reviews, keep in mind that most of the positive comments come from affluent white students whose ...”

“... NYU is all about the money, but they use none of to support undergrad education - terrible physical facilities for undergrads; nice facilities o...”

“... Please, save your money and go somewhere where you'll receive a better education ...”

“... There are many reasons as to why this is, but let me start off by saying that your quality of education at NYU is pretty spectacular ...”

“... NYU students are not fenced-in like other educational establishments ...”

“... It offers unparralleled education opportunities but also refuses to pick every student out of the cracks into which they have allowed themselves...”

“... Overall, I got an excellent education ...”

“... If you're serious about your education and have the maturity and drive to succed, then NYU is for you ...”

“... If you are willing and/or able to put the time, the money, and the effort into your education at NYU, you will be more than satisfied with the r...”

“... The education is top notch, and the surrounding area is unbelievable ...”

“... My field of work is very unrelated to what I studied in college, but an NYU liberal arts education and the experience of living in Manhattan pre...”

“... In addition to giving a fine education, NYU prepares one for social situations as well ...”

“... I graduated from the School of Education with a degree in Applied Psychology ...”

“... The education is fantastic in most fields, although it is hard to judge with performance arts, because I'm in the position of not knowing what I ...”

“... At best, this is an overpriced education since people from these schools tend to go into mediocre occupations ...”

“... There are some at NYU who complain about the high tuition, but they are usually morons who don't understand the concept of caveat emptor, I'v...”

“... If you want a top notch education that will land you a job ASAP after graduation, this is the place to do it ...”

“... I'm getting a fabulous education while soaking up NYC culture and partying all around the city with my best friends ...”

“... I couldn't be happier with the education I am receiving ...”

“... Overall NYU will give you a great education, Great Networking, and a great college experience if your a social kind of person ...”

“... Pros -Excellent Education -Amazing location (greenwich village is amazing) - DIverse student body, people from around the world come here ...”

“... If you want a world class education in an amazing city, NYU is for you ...”

“... NYU is certainly too expensive, but personally I found my education to be worth every penny ...”

“... The education it provides is somewhat challenging and you must work for your grades ...”

“... I feel like I'm getting a great education with the Biology Department ...”

“... This is your education ...”

“... 13 years after graduating, I'm still paying off my 100,000 education ...”

“... For the money you could find better college elsewhere or the same quality education at a state school ...”

“... If you try and get a good education out of NYU, you will ...”

“... Not much in terms of the education and culture, but the buildings/infrastructure and faces have changed over the years ...”

“... tobacco-Duke) mansion and it's barely been renovated to host an educational environment ...”

“... Chances are, you can save your money and get a valuable education elsewhere ...”

“... You will get an ok education there ...”

“... For the money you pay, the education you receive is bullshit ...”

“... Academics: As a double major in Phil / Poli sci, I can say that if you want to take advantage of the resources available to you, you can get a...”

“... but the truth is nyu is not very good educational-wide ...”

“... Education ...”

“... it is a trade-off to get a good education, so this is probably a very tough decision ...”

“... Those who you're competing against here are the best, not the education ...”

“... Based on that, I think the education I got at NYU was just as good (or just as mediocre) as I would have gotten at a less expensive school ...”

“... It is a great school for the education and variety of classes that it can offer (not to mention NYC is your learning and playground ...”

“... Lets face it, we know that most colleges that cost 50K a year will probably provide the same excellent education (not because they want to, but b...”

“... Before you come to NYU have a serious introspective look on what kind of person you are, what you want to get out of your education, and what kin...”

“... If your willing to sacrifice some "typical" college things for an amazing education and endless opportunity, then I would suggest NYU ...”

“... it's basically a typical liberal arts education you could get at any SUNY school Gallatin: you better know exactly what you want to do, it's ...”

Ranking Similar Schools by Programs