StudentsReview :: The University of North Carolina Charlotte

Duke University -- Durham, NC
University of Virginia -- Charlottesville, VA

The University of North Carolina Charlotte

Student Newspapers
Anyone know a good company for doing a mortgage refinance? Hello. I just moved to the Miami area. I am looking for a solid company to help me with a refinance. I purchased the house from a short sale and had to do business over the phone because I was living in Az. I dont think that I got a good deal. My interest rate in now 6.99 percent. I think that I can refinance and get a much better deal. Please point me in the right direction.
But what about thne Superbowl? Nice work! Why cant we just keep it simple and talk about the superbowl?
Fha Refinance Specialist Hello. I am sorry if this may be off topic. I have been in the mortgage business for the last 10 years. I have certainly seen a lot of ups and downs. I am certainly in this for the long haul. If you need honest, sound mortgage information, I am your guy. Lets be honest, it is not getting any easier for any of us. It is important that you work with a company that knows the current guidelines and can steer you in the right direction. My customers come back to me time and time again because of this. Please visit the link in my profile for up to date rates, gudelines, and programs. I hope to hear from you soon.
Hmmm So I think that there is good information here. Thanks for the contribution!
I thatthe best that you can do? So Come on? Is that really the best that you can do?
Interesting This is very interesting information here. I wish I had found this first before I signed up for the other one. This is much better
Let me know if you need mortgage help. I am in expert in FHA Refinance, ECT. Hello. With all the misinformation that is out there, I figured that I would start a new forum to help anyone with mortgage advice. I have been in the mortgage business for 10 years and am happy to answer your questions. If you need help with an fha or debt consolidation refinance. Please let me know. Dont be shy!
Mortgages Reverse Hello. I know that this may be off topic but I figured it is the best way to reach out to people. If you are over the age of 62 or if someone you care about is over the age of 62, Please send them to the link in my signature as it will truly help them understand the mortgages reverse process. I am a former loan officer. I have been in the mortgage business for 15 years. My blog is not intended to sell someone on the reverse mortgage. It is inside information about how the reverse mortgage works, and how much they cost. Again, I am sorry that this is off topic, but I fellt that the content was inportant enough to post here. This will prevent you or your loved ones from getting ripped off on a reverse mortgage. Moderators: Please do not delete this post as it is important.
New to the Community Hello. John here. I am new to the community. First of all, I want to thank those that have put this together. It is a great place to learn and get more information. I just wanted to make an introductory post to introduce myself. Thanks for the help.
Niner Online -- UNC Charlotte campus newspaper Online version University Times student newspaper University North Carolina Charlotte NC News sports editorials classified ads and features
SUBJ1
Thats right Thats right! Don't be afraid to speak your mind. This is the 21st century, right?
Tips, Tricks, And Problems Hi I just wanted to start a new post for everyone to talk about tips, tricks and any problems that you might be encountering. Looking forward to this topic!
Please do not be shy. This will help all of us

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
fha refinance debt consolidation refinance
university times
Welcome to The Jungle Nice work! I can't get Welcome to the Jungle out of my head! ''Welcome to The Jungle, We've Got Fun And Games"
Whos Right, Whos Wrong No offense to anyone on here, but it is funny how new users like myself trust everything that they read hear. Just because youve been a member longer than me does not mean that you are smarter. Please heed all advice before taking :)
Why do you choose this forum Hello. I am new to the forum. I wanted to see if you would share your ideas with me about why you choose this forum over others. I guess I just want
to make sure that this is the best forum so I do not waste my time. I am looking forward to your suggestions.

mens sandals make my feet feel fine in the sand
Why do you choose this forum This forum rocks! You recall it is not bucolic to start up a forum and thrive to thousands of members. I tried once to do it myself, but
it did not work. Anyway, I am delighted to be a associate of this breathtaking forum.

mens water shoes are primary in behalf of the ocean
You could be anywhere in the world, Right? This is really interesting. I am glad I found this place. I guess it is true, We really do learn something new everyday!
Student Clubs and Organizations
ACUI Gay Concerns society  Programming ideas and resources to begin the process of creating a safer learning environment on college campuses  [Edit]
Alpha Gamma Omega - North Carolina Charlotte, - Omicron society  Founded in 1999  [Edit]
College Republicans club  The UNCC College Republicans are a great club on campus to get involved in if you're conservative. They are very active and do lots of activities!  [Edit]
Gamma Theta Upsilon - Zeta Omega society  Local chapter at the University of North Carolina in Charlotte  [Edit]
IVCF - North Carolina, Charlotte society  Weekly large group meetings Bible studies and prayer groups  [Edit]
Kappa Sigma - North Carolina Charlotte, - Kappa Omega society  Located in Charlotte NC  [Edit]
Lambda Chi Alpha - North Carolina-Charlotte, - Beta Upsilon Zeta society  Offers a wide array of chapter info including newsletter roster upcoming events and pictures as well as alumni news associate member resources LCA songs and discussion board  [Edit]
North Carolina, Charlotte Campus Crusade for Christ society  University North Carolina Charlotte s chapter Campus Crusade for Christ Site provides information on events meetings e mail and pictures  [Edit]
Oliver Rowe, Sigma 1925 society  An index of manuscripts and recordings in the University of North Carolina library including transcriptions of speeches by Rowe supporting the expansion of Charlotte College 1958 63 and advocating the merger of the Charlotte and Mecklenburg County school systems 1957 60 as well as biographical material and a recording of a Paul Harvey broadcast recognizing Rowe s contributions to Chi Psi as national president 1982  [Edit]
Pi Kappa Alpha - North Carolina, - Kappa Kappa society  Located in Charlotte  [Edit]
Pi Kappa Phi - UNC - Charlotte - Delta Lambda society  Rush Info Brother info Alumni and Associate info  [Edit]
Theta Epsilon - North Carolina Charlotte society  General and membership information as well as sponsored activities  [Edit]
United Christian Fellowship (UCF) religious  Presbyterian, Episcopal, Lutheran, and Methodist Campus Ministry. Summer Missions Trips. Tuesday night meetings @ Advent Lutheran, 630 pm.  [Edit]
Add Your Group   Edit