StudentsReview ™ :: Stevens Henager College Ogden

Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology -- Terre Haute, IN
Rose State College -- Midwest City, OK
Dickinson School of Law of Penn State -- Carlisle, PA

Stevens Henager College Ogden

Major: Nursing (This Major's Salary over time)
Gender: FemaleThis person cares more about Safety than the average student.
Intelligence:
ACT: 32
SAT:
Educational Quality F
Describes the student body mostly as:
Afraid, Arrogant, Broken Spirit

Describes the faculty mostly as:
Arrogant, Condescending, Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

Campus Aesthetics/Beauty C-
How this student rated the school:
Survey is Blank

The administration at Stephens Henager in Ogden, Utah are deplorable. Three times I asked the Dean of Students if he would print me a student ID (his responsibity)so that I could attend local student activities at a student discount rate. Each time I asked him, I was told "I am too busy, come back later". The third time I asked for the ID, he told me to come back again and to leave his office. I gave up and started leaving his office. As I was half way through his office doorway, he tried to slammed his office door closed, but it ended up hitting me on my backside. Since when do dean of students at any school have the right to slam office doors and hit students with them? After being hit by the door, I kept on walking right out the school doors. I have never returned. I am now being harrassed by the school. They are calling me on a daily basis telling me that I need to return to school and if I don't, I will be stuck with the tuition and nothing to show for it. Nice customer service... threats, threats, threats. I absolutely do not recommend this school.

More Comments on Stevens Henager College Ogden