StudentsReview ™ :: Ohio Wesleyan University

Brown University -- Providence, RI

Ohio Wesleyan University

Major: Art & Design Department (This Major's Salary over time)
Gender: MaleThis person cares more about Individual Value than the average student.
Intelligence:
ACT:
SAT: 1970
Individual Value F
Describes the student body mostly as:
Snooty

Describes the faculty mostly as:

Safety A
How this student rated the school:
Educational QualityB Faculty AccessibilityA-
Useful SchoolworkA- Excess CompetitionB-
Academic SuccessA- Creativity/InnovationA-
Individual ValueF University Resource UseF
Campus Aesthetics/BeautyC FriendlinessA-
Campus MaintenanceD+ Social LifeF
Surrounding CityF Extra CurricularsC-
SafetyA

I just graduated from OWU, I only stuck around as long as I did because I was on scholarship and putting myself through school. Honestly, it was the biggest mistake I've made. I loved the art department for the most part; however, everything else about the school only served to make me regret my decision to attend more and more. The administration is a joke and on account of their folly I lost out on a minor, an abroad program, and still have no diploma. Unless your parents will undertake all finances and you can put up with really uptight people (yes, lots of snooty folk here) and don't mind being bored in this town, I suggest you look elsewhere for higher education. In conclusion, OWU is terrible- a true waste of time and money.

More Comments on Ohio Wesleyan University

questionWere you on a full scholarship?.. what sat score do you have to attain before getting a scholarship