StudentsReview ™ :: Colorado Christian University

Colorado Christian University

Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
Gender: FemaleThis person cares more about Faculty Accessibility than the average student.
Intelligence:
Not so bright
ACT:
SAT:
Educational Quality F
Describes the student body mostly as:

Describes the faculty mostly as:

Friendliness B+
How this student rated the school:
Survey is Blank

I am an adult student, taking online classes to finish my degree. CCU seemed like a great university to finish my degree. However, one year in, I feel very foolish in my decision to study here. The courses are not challenging, and uber expensive. I am a Christian, and I hate saying this, but the curriculum is too Christian based. I am a business major, not a theology major. I would love to transfer to a state university, but I already paid over $6000 for their required courses which will not transfer to any other school. My husband also attended CCU, but he made the mistake of informing the woman in charge of his enrollment, Brandy, that he was a Catholic, and she completely ignored him and would not assist him for months when he attempted to enroll. Do not be fooled by CCU. They may endorse Rick Santorum, but they are ardently anti-Catholic!

More Comments on Colorado Christian University

responseIt's good they don't worship idols as Catholics do. They believe in the Father, Son, and Holy Spirit as it states in their Statement of Faith.

responseSo do Catholics. And we are not idolators. Furthermore, it is illegal to discriminate against a persons religious beliefs.

Get free info from: Cumberland University