StudentsReview ™ :: The Memphis College of Art

Arkansas State University -- Jonesboro, AR

The Memphis College of Art

Major: Other (This Major's Salary over time)
Gender: FemaleThis person cares more about Friendliness than the average student.
Intelligence:
Not so bright
ACT: 21
SAT:
Educational Quality F
Describes the student body mostly as:
Arrogant, Broken Spirit, Snooty

Describes the faculty mostly as:
Helpful, Arrogant, Condescending

Campus Aesthetics/Beauty A
How this student rated the school:
Educational QualityF Faculty AccessibilityB-
Useful SchoolworkF Excess CompetitionD-
Academic SuccessF Creativity/InnovationF
Individual ValueF University Resource UseF
Campus Aesthetics/BeautyA FriendlinessF
Campus MaintenanceA Social LifeA
Surrounding CityA Extra CurricularsF
SafetyF

Do not go to this art school. It's a scam. They Indian give scholarships. They give you many great looking scholarships and grants so you'll continue with registration. After about a month or so they give you a call letting you know that your scholarship "didn't go through after all" and that you owe them money and it's due by the end of the semester. Security is horrible, I had many things stolen from me and I was discouraged by security from filing an actual police report. The professors are incredibly negative and I didn't learn anything from the classes I attended. Going to this school made me re-think what I wanted to do with my life. I decided to do something else instead of waste my time at this scam school. I think you should reconsider going here, too.

More Comments on The Memphis College of Art