StudentsReview :: California State University Dominguez Hills

Describes the faculty as: Friendly, Helpful

Intelligence
Average
B
She cares more about Safety than the average student.
Major: Undecided (This Major's Salary over time)
CSUDH CAMPUS:
Dominguez Hills campus is rather small, kept up, and approachable. The campus isn't all that nice. I mean there are a few building that makes up for the dullness of this school. Nicest building we have at DHills would have to be the LSU (Loker Student Union) and the library. The food is pretty gross, its not edible at all, well at least not to me. There is a taco bell, subway, dragon express (chinese food), johnny (pizza/pasta), tully coffee, and the sports lounge (they pretty much sell everything). I seriously only eat on campus if I am starving which is rare. The library is pretty mice, well the new side is at least. The old side gives me the creeps. I feel like a killer is lurking in there waiting to catch someone slipping. So I rarely go on the old side. BTW: NEVER EVER EVER RIDE THE ELEVATORS. I swear every time I ride one at this school I tend to get stuck!

PROFESSORS:
The professors are pretty chilled and laid back. They actually care about you. So far the rudest prof I had was for Geo100, he said that he rather not take the time to get to know us because its easier to fail a face that you do not. So he made his class online and it was pretty easy. I got a B in the class. But I thought was kind of harsh to say. But he was just being real I suppose. But other than that, they are really chilled professors and they want you to pass their classes.

GREEK LIFE:
The greek life at DHills is a joke. I'm sorry but I don't take any of them serious one bit. Well at least the divine 9. They fight each other at their events. I'm so confused on how you're suppose to call each other brother/sister, yet you're fighting on another in PUBLIC.

STUDENTS:
The students here are rude. No matter what age they are, they are just rude and nasty. No kind of home training what so ever.

DORMS:
The dorms are the epitome of CRAP. Everything is on the edge of braking. Bugs like crazy, super hot, walls are super thin, and full of rude inconsiderate individuals.

CLUBS:
The clubs seem okay. I was in the club TP (toro productions)and at first it was okay but once the members starting getting comfortable with you, you see how corrupted they really are. They are unfair, manipulating, liars, and dont care about you unless you are a kiss ass to them. So what ever you do DO NOT join TP. They tend to reel people in with their smiles but it's all show, don't fall for it. Full of drama, its not worth it.

OVERALL EXPERIENCE:
As a freshman I was super stoked to come to this school, but unfortunately I didn't do any research on this school. This school has absolutely no school spirit, they think that they are to cool to cheer on for their school. Everyone here is close minded and they staying knocking dhills. Super rude and ungrateful.