StudentsReview ™ :: Mohawk Valley Community College Utica Branch

Mohawk Valley Community College Utica Branch

Major: Psychology (This Major's Salary over time)
Gender: FemaleThis person cares more about Campus Aesthetics/Beauty than the average student.
Intelligence:
Not so bright
ACT:
SAT:
Useful Schoolwork F
Describes the student body mostly as:
Arrogant, Snooty

Describes the faculty mostly as:
Unhelpful

Safety C
How this student rated the school:
Educational QualityD Faculty AccessibilityD+
Useful SchoolworkF Excess CompetitionF
Academic SuccessD Creativity/InnovationF
Individual ValueF University Resource UseF
Campus Aesthetics/BeautyF FriendlinessD
Campus MaintenanceD- Social LifeF
Surrounding CityF Extra CurricularsF
SafetyC

The school, in my opinion is very unorganized. They tell me one thing, then another. I am directed to many different people, and I get different answers from each person. My advisor had no idea what I was supposed to be taking, yet he mention he had been there for a while. They treat people like garbag, and try to get as much money out of the student as the possibly can. I am completely unsatified with this school, I refused to even go at first, but I had no choice at my current standings. I take some classes online, and I have one teacher who has yet to help me with anything, concluding me to fail this required course. I have emailed my advisor, and the teacher many times and never got any information in regards to the course. If I even received an email back. I have a friend who tried getting in and they are giving him an extremely hard time since he is in the military. This "college" should really reconsider how they run, and treat people.

More Comments on Mohawk Valley Community College Utica Branch