StudentsReview ™ :: Liberty University

Colorado Christian University -- Lakewood, CO

Liberty University

Major: Other (This Major's Salary over time)
Gender: FemaleThis student rated most things higher than other students did.
Intelligence:
ACT:
SAT:
Surrounding City B
Describes the student body mostly as:
Friendly, Approachable

Describes the faculty mostly as:
Friendly

Useful Schoolwork A+
How this student rated the school:
Educational QualityA Faculty AccessibilityA
Useful SchoolworkA+ Excess CompetitionA-
Academic SuccessA Creativity/InnovationA
Individual ValueA University Resource UseA+
Campus Aesthetics/BeautyA- FriendlinessA
Campus MaintenanceA Social LifeA
Surrounding CityB Extra CurricularsA-
SafetyA

Finishing my degree at Liberty was an excellent experience. Before someone decides to attend Liberty, they need to understand that Liberty takes a literal, conservative view of the Bible and applies it to life. Therefore, if you are not of that persuasion, you had best not attend Liberty or you will end up bitter as other reviews I have read. However, I am a conservative and Bible believer, therefore, the whole experience was terrific for me. Liberty has friendly staff, they are careful about their curriculum and care that their students are well cared for . I never ever spoke with anyone for assistance who was unkind or rude in all my attendance. In all my experience with Liberty, I only had one "bum" professor who was generally late returning graded assignments, etc. I was sure to complain. However, every other professor was so helpful and prompt. My advice, be prepared to do the work. There is generally no negotiation with grades. You must do the work and turn it in promptly or there are negative consequences. Again, no negotiation. This was no problem for me, as I am very careful with deadlines and highly conscientious. But if you are not, you had best beware. While they are not brutal about it, they are firm. I think this is a good thing, because this is how it is in real life!

More Comments on Liberty University