StudentsReview :: Bay State College

Intelligence
Excess Competition
Friendliness
A-
She cares more about Surrounding City than the average student.
Major: Unknown (This Major's Salary over time)
From my experience, I have learned that Bay State College is all about the money. It is ran by a man who inherited the family business, and a business it is. It is in a great urban setting, but the dorms and campus life are horrible. I started out living in a dorm and left after one semester! 6 girls in one room should never be allowed! The buildings are unique, because they are old, but I think only one is handicapped accessible. I was in an accident and was on crutches for half of a semester. I felt like I burdened the whole class because we all had to move to another building just for me.

Anyone can get accepted here and the quality of education really depends on the program and the professors you get. Since anyone is accepted, this college ends up being filled with students who could not get in anywhere else. They are not prepared for college and bring the whole class down with immature behavior and low skill level. Through the years, I have had some excellent teachers and tutors though. The library is super small and every computer is always filled with people facebooking. I have noticed that most qualified faculty/staff seem to move on quickly.

Academy of Art University (CA) 1:advice