StudentsReview :: Mount Ida College

Describes the faculty as: Friendly, Arrogant, Self Absorbed

Intelligence
Average
A
She cares more about Individual Value than the average student.
Major: Unknown (This Major's Salary over time)
Huge waste of time and money.

After being told I was "all set to register for classes", the financial aid department put a hold on my account -- therefore not allowing me to register for classes (which I found out after I made my schedule). I was told that more than half of the incoming undergraduates also had their accounts on hold and were in the same situation as me. The financial aid department couldn't have been more uninterested in helping me. I finally got into classes after missing the first week. I was extremely disappointed after one of my professors was arrogant and rude to me in front of the class after introducing myself and explaining my situation. I withdrew from Mount Ida because I'm not paying $30k+ a year to be taught by unprofessionals.

Most of the students here are ratchet and ghetto. I didn't find any of them approachable.

Mount Ida doesn't have that good of a reputation and it isn't a respectable college. Glad I jumped ship.