StudentsReview ™ :: Mount Ida College

Philander Smith College -- Little Rock, AR
Hobart and William Smith Colleges -- Geneva, NY
Smith College -- Northampton, MA

Mount Ida College

Major: Unknown (This Major's Salary over time)
Gender: FemaleThis person cares more about Individual Value than the average student.
Intelligence:
Average
ACT:
SAT:
Individual Value F
Describes the student body mostly as:
Arrogant, Closeminded

Describes the faculty mostly as:
Friendly, Arrogant, Self Absorbed

Surrounding City A
How this student rated the school:
Educational QualityB Faculty AccessibilityD+
Useful SchoolworkC Excess CompetitionC
Academic SuccessC+ Creativity/InnovationC-
Individual ValueF University Resource UseC
Campus Aesthetics/BeautyB- FriendlinessC-
Campus MaintenanceC+ Social LifeC
Surrounding CityA Extra CurricularsB+
SafetyC

Huge waste of time and money. After being told I was "all set to register for classes", the financial aid department put a hold on my account -- therefore not allowing me to register for classes (which I found out after I made my schedule). I was told that more than half of the incoming undergraduates also had their accounts on hold and were in the same situation as me. The financial aid department couldn't have been more uninterested in helping me. I finally got into classes after missing the first week. I was extremely disappointed after one of my professors was arrogant and rude to me in front of the class after introducing myself and explaining my situation. I withdrew from Mount Ida because I'm not paying $30k+ a year to be taught by unprofessionals. Most of the students here are ratchet and ghetto. I didn't find any of them approachable. Mount Ida doesn't have that good of a reputation and it isn't a respectable college. Glad I jumped ship.

More Comments on Mount Ida College