StudentsReview :: Bethel University

Intelligence
Useful Schoolwork
Campus Aesthetics/Beauty
A
She cares more about Useful Schoolwork than the average student.
Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
I had previously attended a different university before deciding on Bethel. I had relatives who went there which is why I made the decision, but I should have listened to my friends and close family who told me to maybe go somewhere more "fun."
If you are a student looking to transfer to a different University, or if you do not know anyone who goes to Bethel and you plan on living off campus, then Bethel is NOT the place for you.
Living off campus makes it very, very hard to find your place and feel welcome. In my first few months there, I hated going to class. I felt (and still feel) very left out and unwelcome. I like to enjoy life and have fun and I am a very, very social person but I have found no happiness at Bethel. Most of the students are very sheltered and seem so innocent- they just enjoy living in their Bethel bubble. It's somewhat refreshing to hear that there are other students who do not feel welcome at the school; when I walk around I feel like I am the only one who doesn't fit in. The profs are good and the education is good, but everyone seems very close minded. This is NOT a place for transfer students who plan on living off campus with non-Bethel people.
commentWhy is Bethel university TN staff members so rude and incompetent it is truly a waste of money

Mansfield University of Pennsylvania (PA) 1:negative