StudentsReview :: American Military University

Intelligence
Extra Curriculars
D
Excess Competition
He cares more about Extra Curriculars than the average student.
Major: Philosophy (This Major's Salary over time)
I completed my degree while on Active Duty and AMU offered the best ability to balance my career and my school. The instructors were all incredibly responsive and helpful. I don't know if it's still the case, but books were covered in tuition, so that was a nice perk in addition to being regionally accredited. The program was arduous and while I missed the peer interaction I'd get in a brick & mortar institution, it was still a positive experience. Nearly every exam was qualitative, requiring constructing analysis and composition. I definitely feel I earned my degree.

The only "low" side, other than lack of peer interaction, has been a slight stigma against online institutions which seems to be waning in recent years.

If you are military, TA will cover all your tuition and get your books too, since they're included in tuition. I would not recommend any other institution higher for those wishing to pursue a degree online while active duty.
commentGood luck in the civilian world with a diploma mill degree in philosophy of all things?

Embry Riddle Aeronautical University Worldwide (FL) 1:neutral