StudentsReview ™ :: Hesser College

BONUS: McIntosh College -- Dover, NH

Hesser College

Major: Other (This Major's Salary over time)
Gender: FemaleThis person cares more about Friendliness than the average student.
Intelligence:
Average
ACT:
SAT:
Educational Quality F
Describes the student body mostly as:
Afraid, Broken Spirit, Violent, Closeminded

Describes the faculty mostly as:
Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

Educational Quality F
How this student rated the school:
Survey is Blank

I took a Medical Assisting Course at Hesser College. The teachers were uneducated and uninformative. One teacher actually advised the students in an ethics class to "fake it, until they make it." The work was grade school handouts and color in diagrams. You learn nothing and test are based on your ability to memorize words. I completed all the "mods" and passed with a 4.0gpa as I am sure everyone else did. The lab work was practiced in unsanitary and uncomfortable conditions. After completion of these so called mods. I was supposed to be placed in a facility to obtain "practice hours" with a reputable practice. That never happened. The career placement team are never available and offer no help at all. I did not obtain my certification and Hesser College did not hold up their end of the deal. Tution is outrageously high and it was a massive waste of time. In the end I am totally screwed out of money with nothing to show. If I could sue for my tuition money to be returned, I would take every legal action I could possible take. This "college" needs to be put of of business. They pray on the poor, desperate and uneducated.

More Comments on Hesser College