StudentsReview :: Mount Washington College - Extra Detail about the Comment

Mount Washington College

Survey is Blank
Afraid, Broken Spirit, Violent, Closeminded

Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

She cares more about Friendliness than the average student.
Date: Jun 25 2013
Major: Other (This Major's Salary over time)
I took a Medical Assisting Course at Hesser College. The teachers were uneducated and uninformative. One teacher actually advised the students in an ethics class to "fake it, until they make it." The work was grade school handouts and color in diagrams. You learn nothing and test are based on your ability to memorize words. I completed all the "mods" and passed with a 4.0gpa as I am sure everyone else did. The lab work was practiced in unsanitary and uncomfortable conditions. After completion of these so called mods. I was supposed to be placed in a facility to obtain "practice hours" with a reputable practice. That never happened. The career placement team are never available and offer no help at all. I did not obtain my certification and Hesser College did not hold up their end of the deal. Tution is outrageously high and it was a massive waste of time. In the end I am totally screwed out of money with nothing to show. If I could sue for my tuition money to be returned, I would take every legal action I could possible take. This "college" needs to be put of of business. They pray on the poor, desperate and uneducated.
This is absolutely correct. Most of this happened to me also. I am looking for legal help to sue for my tuition that I have been paying since 2001. What a waste of time and money!!!

BONUS: McIntosh College