StudentsReview ™ :: Kean University

Rutgers The State University of New Jersey -- Camden, NJ
Rowan University -- Glassboro, NJ
Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania -- Bloomsburg, PA

Kean University

Major: Business - Management and Administration (This Major's Salary over time)
Gender: FemaleThis student rated most things higher than other students did.
Intelligence:
Average
ACT:
SAT: 1300
Surrounding City C+
Describes the student body mostly as:
Friendly, Approachable

Describes the faculty mostly as:

Campus Aesthetics/Beauty A+
How this student rated the school:
Educational QualityB Faculty AccessibilityA
Useful SchoolworkB Excess CompetitionB+
Academic SuccessB Creativity/InnovationB
Individual ValueA University Resource UseA
Campus Aesthetics/BeautyA+ FriendlinessB+
Campus MaintenanceA+ Social LifeB-
Surrounding CityC+ Extra CurricularsB
SafetyA

Kean University is really all about what you make of, I mean honestly, college as a whole is what you make of it, I personally enjoyed my first year at Kean University. Aside from having a gorgeous campus, and clean facilities, I really appreciate the small classrooms. Teachers know your name in class and you get that one on one help. Kean offer multiple tutoring options. Most of the professors I have had so far were super helpful and were more focused on making sure I as a student understood the material and they did their best to make sure everyone passed. There are over 100 organizations, and clubs and campus, that you can easily get involved with, and make new friends. We have a wide variety of diverse greek life as well. I lived on campus, and honestly the social life is who you know, most parties are off campus at greek or sport houses. There was something pretty much going on every weekend, but they were lowkey, but were always a blast ! Trying to have a party in the dorm s will 90% get shut down within 1 hour. The cafe is alright, The UC and Cougars Den have really good food, but pricey. Overall, aside from the wonderful group of friends I have made at KU, I would so recommend you to come to this school ! I came to Kean with the mentality of leaving and transferring since it was my last choice, but I fell in love and I plan on graduating from here! =)

More Comments on Kean University