StudentsReview ™ :: The University of Connecticut

The University of Connecticut

Major: Biology (This Major's Salary over time)
Gender: FemaleThis person cares more about Individual Value than the average student.
Intelligence:
Average
ACT:
SAT: 1900
Individual Value F
Describes the student body mostly as:
Friendly, Arrogant, Snooty

Describes the faculty mostly as:
Arrogant, Condescending, Unhelpful, Self Absorbed

Educational Quality B+
How this student rated the school:
Educational QualityB+ Faculty AccessibilityC
Useful SchoolworkB- Excess CompetitionB
Academic SuccessB Creativity/InnovationC
Individual ValueF University Resource UseC-
Campus Aesthetics/BeautyC FriendlinessB
Campus MaintenanceB Social LifeB
Surrounding CityC Extra CurricularsC
SafetyC

UConn is an okay school. Half of the students are friendly, the other half give you dirty looks. Only a small percent of the faculty are helpful; a lot of them tend to seem very arrogant, and when I tried to ask for help in both classes and stores like the Co Op, they are very rude. Also, they messed up on my financial aid a lot and I had to spend 2 months trying to fix it. They charged me over $60,000 (when tuition for an out of state commuter is only $30,000) on my fee bill and then the next week returned all my financial aid because they dropped all my classes. When I finally got all my financial aid back and done, 2 weeks before classes started, they gave me a refund check of $1000 and then charged me $1200 on my fee bill, so I had to pay an extra $200 along with the refund check. I also couldn't add any classes because they did this. This was all a headache. I would prefer to go somewhere else.

More Comments on The University of Connecticut