StudentsReview :: Salve Regina University

Campus Aesthetics/BeautyA FriendlinessB
Campus MaintenanceB- Social LifeA+
Surrounding CityA+ Extra CurricularsA+
SafetyB

Describes the student body as: Friendly, Arrogant, Approachable, Snooty, Closeminded

SAT:
1530
Intelligence
Campus Maintenance
B-
She cares more about Campus Maintenance than the average student.
Major: Sociology (This Major's Salary over time)
Personally love the school. I have found many people who have similar interests as me. I have deffinatly succeeded leadership wise. However, I wish the school was more diverse. Little things bother me, like the music that is played in wakehurst could be more diverse. Its okay to switch it up from top 100 all the time. The one complaint that i do have is this. I feel like I could have recieved similar or even better quality education somewhere else, like a small state school, where i coyld have gone for free. Sometimes I feel as though professors do not put the needs of the students first, expecially those with disabilitiea. We are seen as "more work" that they need to do. I wish there were classes that worked at a slower pase. Its not that students who have dissabilities are not smart enough to do the work. It just takes us longer to understand the material. Many professors are not patient with us.
Get free info from: Salve Regina University