StudentsReview ™ :: Salve Regina University

Providence College -- Providence, RI
University of Rhode Island -- Kingston, RI

Salve Regina University

Major: Sociology (This Major's Salary over time)
Gender: FemaleThis person cares more about Campus Maintenance than the average student.
Intelligence:
ACT:
SAT: 1530
Campus Maintenance B-
Describes the student body mostly as:
Friendly, Arrogant, Approachable, Snooty, Closeminded

Describes the faculty mostly as:

Individual Value A+
How this student rated the school:
Educational QualityB Faculty AccessibilityB
Useful SchoolworkA- Excess CompetitionB
Academic SuccessB Creativity/InnovationB
Individual ValueA+ University Resource UseA
Campus Aesthetics/BeautyA FriendlinessB
Campus MaintenanceB- Social LifeA+
Surrounding CityA+ Extra CurricularsA+
SafetyB

Personally love the school. I have found many people who have similar interests as me. I have deffinatly succeeded leadership wise. However, I wish the school was more diverse. Little things bother me, like the music that is played in wakehurst could be more diverse. Its okay to switch it up from top 100 all the time. The one complaint that i do have is this. I feel like I could have recieved similar or even better quality education somewhere else, like a small state school, where i coyld have gone for free. Sometimes I feel as though professors do not put the needs of the students first, expecially those with disabilitiea. We are seen as "more work" that they need to do. I wish there were classes that worked at a slower pase. Its not that students who have dissabilities are not smart enough to do the work. It just takes us longer to understand the material. Many professors are not patient with us.

More Comments on Salve Regina University